1.    #1  
    Hey,

I was looking into switching to verizon for the 700p. I called to cancel my service, and I got extremely lucky.

I was given the 700P for free, minus the handset upgrade fee of $36 and $50 in taxes for the phone! I was in contract, and had to resign a new 2 year. I've been a sprint customer since 2002. On top of the handset, I was given free roaming, $10 off EVDO and unlimited SMS.

No rebates....no returning a treo 650.

I'm a long time lurker, 1st time poster. So here's my proof.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ofu69/700p.jpg

should be here tommorrow!
    Last edited by bunyfofu; 06/01/2006 at 08:09 PM.
  2.    #2  
    The CSR credited my account the entire balance of the phone to my account, then charged the line the amount...very cool guy...probably 1 in a million.

The 700 dollar bill was from a PPC-6700 I ordered through sprintnetworks. I didn't like it so I returned it.
    My guy gave me $423 cash, three bunny rabbits and a years supply of Just for Men.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Yeah well I didn't have to sign a new contract for MY deal. I am month to month
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Yeah well I didn't have to sign a new contract for MY deal. I am month to month

Wow...I think that's the best deal I've heard of.....700P for free with no obligation! lol