1.    #1  
    I had a problem getting my goodlink to work because i was getting a white screen on my 700p so my coworker told me to load 4.8 version. I loaded Ver 4.8 and it seems to go further than the other version. It is asking me "Place in cradle and run setup to personalize your handheld"....Anyone know what this means....???
    I think it wants you to hook it up to the sync / charge cable and run setup for it? Don't think you specifically need a cradle.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I think it wants you to hook it up to the sync / charge cable and run setup for it? Don't think you specifically need a cradle.
    So when i click on the mail button it gives me this... I already have that running on my pc....should i reinstall ?
    Wait a second...Do you have the GoodLink server running on a pc with windows server 2000 or 2003?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    Wait a second...Do you have the GoodLink server running on a pc with windows server 2000 or 2003?
    No the server is at our corp site. I guess I am the 2nd Treo 700p they add and they couldn't help me make it work....My coworker has it working and he told me to use 4.8 not 4.5....its what the OTA keeps sending us. Version 4.5 just gave me a white blank screen........Version 4.8 is asking me about the cradle.....
    Check w/your GoodLink Admin and make sure he has OTA activated.
    Oscar and I work for same company, corporate upgraded to latest 4.8 version yesterday for me, and I finally got it working. Oscar is still having problems today.

They have OTA enabled, problem is OTA still wants to download 4.5.0.65. I tried 4.8 SD card install and finally got it working (with luck I guess) -even though OTA still seemed to be downloading the older version (it was downloading something ~2MB after entering address/pin even though I had all files right there). Downgrade problem became obvious after I got it working and noticed under preferences/applications 4.5.0.65 has been downloaded now and is occassionally prompting for install. I am sure I will have problems again at some point.

Corporate says they have no idea why-can anyone give me a hint to pass on as to why OTA is still pushing the older client version???
    Let me check with my SE tomorrow. I would suggest your GL admin call Tech Support as well.
  9.    #9  
    It seems like its somewhat working.....it finally after like 100 reinstalls its sync'ing up my email but seems like its corrupt.....i get white buttons on the bottom with no letters...they work but i don't see any of the words......it also look like somethings go off the screen.......
  10.    #10  
    Problem was resolved. Hard Reset....Configuration problem on the GL server. My phone user profile was selected to dload 4.5 version.....deleted my account and created new account then changing the avaliable software to 4.8 fixed my problems.....Goodlink works great now.