Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    thestreamcenter.com/pda site is great! I can't believe I can do this on my Treo! Thanks for the link!

EDIT: Does http://tv.peekvid.com/s2493/ Work on the Treo 700p? I get a box with a X on it. I'm looking for any sites that I can watch television episodes on the internet.
    Last edited by Inspired101; 07/18/2006 at 01:28 AM.
    I have a new addition for streaming audio, and possibly video on the 700p!

www.xndradio.com

It's FREE! Great music with different genres at different times of the day. I just loaded it on the 700p and it works great. There are several different options to stream. There are 8 different streaming options to choose from (4 high and 4 low):
    Winamp: Hi/lo streams via Ptunes (tried using lo option and it worked great, didn't try hi)
    Windows Media Hi/lo: via Kinoma (Hi wasn't very reliable, lo worked fine)
    Real Player: Hi/lo (didn't try)
    iTunes: Hi/lo (didn't try)

There is also a www.xndtv.com site that streams video. I haven't tried it yet, but will today and will post my results.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    I try to open the winamp hi stream and 1) it defaults to kinoma which sucks--how do you get it to open in pTunes? and 2) i cannot play the stream, i get "404 not found"...so close but so far! ugh.
    Try winamp lo. It opened for me in Ptunes

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Video doesn't appear to work.

The guy that runs this site is a friend of mine. I mentioned to him that there's a huge market for smartphone/PDA users. I'll see if he has plans on formatting any of this specially for mobile use

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    yep, even winamp lo opens in kinoma and gives me "404 not found"
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    yep, even winamp lo opens in kinoma and gives me "404 not found"
    Do you have Ptunes deluxe? If not, you won't be able to stream audio with it. If you do, ther may be some settings you can adjust. I'll check it out and see what I find.

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Quote Originally Posted by carlnunes View Post
    allhiphop.com uses Flash for there music player. Treos don't do Flash, yet.
    Did you see the Kinoma Player 4 announcement? Treo's CAN do flash now.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    you guys ever try this one? I'm gonna try and see if it works on the treo.. if not at least you can spend endless hours watching TV at work..

http://tvlinks.voodeedoo.org/
    http://tvlinks.voodeedoo.org/ is AMAZING... the amount of content is hard to believe. Now the big question ... Anyone get it to work on the TREO??

I'm thinking it might require an upgrade to Kinoma Player 4... but not sure how, and if it's actually required. This would be way cool if someone could figure out how to get it to work.

Thanks!!
    Anyone else out there watching traffic cams on their Treo? With the new Kinoma 4 I can go to our state transportation agency website (CalTrans) and choose from several different traffic cams to see what the traffic is like in that area. Good times.
    ^ Thanks for that. I'm from SF so this will be very useful. I wonder if voodeedoo is compatible w/our Treo. Will find out now...

edit: sigh. doesn't work...yet...
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    you can use the hacked clie flash player for .swf files, but only those up to flash 5. I was unable to get any tv shows to work with this or kinoma 4 from that site...too bad though!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567