Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 134
  1. Fofer's Avatar
    Posts
    576 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by itchi23
    Hmmm, when I load this in pTunes, it just hangs at "Buffering" forever...no stream.
    Boo... I'm using deluxe so... Too bad - I want to be able to listen to 'BEZ when I'm out of town.

    How about this one, should lead to the same content. Different URL though:
    http://wbez-sclo.streamguys.us/
  2. #82  
    Any one found a site that plays movie trailers or music videos that will stream on the 700P where most of the content works. Mostly I am fiinding Quicktime sites and Realplayer sites?
  3. #83  
    Selecting "Tune In" on shoucast channels kicks me out to hotsync. Anyone else have this problem? Also, my pTunes 3.15 keeps losing its deluxe reg, reverting to default ROM's 3.09 reg.
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by marvw
    Any one found a site that plays movie trailers or music videos that will stream on the 700P where most of the content works. Mostly I am fiinding Quicktime sites and Realplayer sites?
    It has been covered several pages back but www.zoovision.com has what you want and some older full length movies too.
  5. #85  
    i don't see any msg that covered shoutcast not working directly... i can stream it first on my pc via musicmatch, then copy the IP to ptunes deluxe, but would prefer directly streaming from shoutcast website.

    Update: Nevermind, somehow started to work... =P
    Last edited by palmcrash; 06/12/2006 at 09:52 PM.
  6. #86  
    Any more sites like zoovision with lots of 3gp mobile streaming video content?

    Thanks

    Marv
  7. #87  
    New to 700p (Kyo 7135 refugee). I've read all the posts but still confused...

    - I can get wmp streams to load via Blazer (in Kohima). What about mp3 and RA? For mp3 it wants me to save a file to card... then what?....

    - Someone mentioned that P-tunes deluxe is good for playing in background. Will this play all the above mentioned formats?

    - Is there a way to go from blazer directly to P-tunes?

    - How about a streaming content FAQ sticky?

    thx!
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratpacker
    New to 700p (Kyo 7135 refugee). I've read all the posts but still confused...

    - I can get wmp streams to load via Blazer (in Kohima). What about mp3 and RA? For mp3 it wants me to save a file to card... then what?....

    - Someone mentioned that P-tunes deluxe is good for playing in background. Will this play all the above mentioned formats?

    - Is there a way to go from blazer directly to P-tunes?

    - How about a streaming content FAQ sticky?

    thx!
    bump
  9. kaoswlf's Avatar
    Posts
    349 Posts
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    #89  
    I'm trying ot figure out how to stream WFAN from thestreamcenter.com but only kinoma launches from my 700p. I have the deluxe version of P-tunes... what do I need to change to make P-tunes the default player?

    Thanks in advance...

    KAOS
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by videoscraper
    http://tv4all.com/

    Just use the low bit rate Windows Media 9 links. The older Windows Media 8 & 7 won't play video.

    Could not get this to work in Blazer. After clicking News TV I was sent into a neverending loop....
  11. #91  
    Makrotonic,
    I have set up Orb for my Treo 700p and cannot get it to work. I followed your steps. I simply get a 404-File Not Found. Then when I refresh Kinoma embedded I get Unsupported Media Format. Please help with any suggestions anyone. Thanks
    Jason
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by circpro
    Could not get this to work in Blazer. After clicking News TV I was sent into a neverending loop....
    Ditto. Clicking on "United States" or "Live TV" sends me into an endless loop where the address bar in Blazer starts having seizures bouncing between URLs rapidly.
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
  13. #93  
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrak
    Makrotonic,
    I have set up Orb for my Treo 700p and cannot get it to work. I followed your steps. I simply get a 404-File Not Found. Then when I refresh Kinoma embedded I get Unsupported Media Format. Please help with any suggestions anyone. Thanks
    Jason
    hmm...might be a network issue - if you have access to another interenet connected pc, log in to orb from there and see if you can get the video to stream to play there.
  15. #95  
    For those of you that like Junk Web videos www.ebaumsworld.com works on the Treo
  16. #96  
    i can only stream mini xm for about 5 minutes and then it stops and i get "404 unsupported." (i am a subscriber, btw). is anyone else experiencing this?
  17. drpepr's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #97  
    is there anyway to stream sirius??
  18. #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    i can only stream mini xm for about 5 minutes and then it stops and i get "404 unsupported." (i am a subscriber, btw). is anyone else experiencing this?

    Been listening for about 30minutes now with no problems. I have gotten that error when the stream craps out, had to go back to minixm to restart.

    I have also seen insufficient bandwidth as well
  19. #99  
    i think the fellas will appreciate this =P

    mms://fun1ex1dvideo.playboy.co.uk/playboytv_ch1_150

    change the 150 to 500 for higher quality
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by circpro
    Been listening for about 30minutes now with no problems. I have gotten that error when the stream craps out, had to go back to minixm to restart.

    I have also seen insufficient bandwidth as well
    ok i will try it out again tonight and check back...
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions