Page 1 of 35 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Update:: Shadowmite got a nastygram from Palm (http://www.shadowmite.com/blog/index.php/?p=172) asking to take down all items derived from Palm-copyright files so I'm taking this down for now. No fair asking TC to head-to-head with Palm. Sorry, guys.

Update #2:: The file is now being hosted on Trevor Harmon's Mac HOWTO page. Please find it here:

http://vocaro.com/trevor/treo-dun/
    Last edited by mmastrac; 01/19/2007 at 02:29 PM.
    WOW!! I am going to try it out on my Powerbook.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Works perfectly for me on bluetooth and usb, speeds are typical too!
    how are you sure Sprint can't tell?
    Jimmie Geddes
    oh snap, im lovin it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    how are you sure Sprint can't tell?
    I disabled the flag that tells them that it is enabled. Merlyn3D tested it without a PAM plan and got his tethered laptop working. Normally this would just result in a failure to connect (as Sprint detects the tethering flag).
    how do you move it with resco?
    Jimmie Geddes
    I'm a filez guy
    Jimmie Geddes
    I couldn't connect to my Powerbook yesterday, so if this works I'll be so happy.
    Jimmie Geddes
  10.    #10  
    how do you move it with resco?
    You can just drag the file from your SD card to RAM. You could also try hotsyncing it in, but I don't know if it works.
    wow, this is fan-frickin-tastic, look forward to testing tommorrow
    1 | 2
    I get an error message "copy failed:database:ROM based database (0x020E)
    Jimmie Geddes
  13.    #13  
    I get an error message "copy failed:database:ROM based database (0x020E)
    You might be able to use Filez to turn off the read-only flag, then try installing again.
    I sent it to my Treo via BT and it installed.
    Jimmie Geddes
  15.    #15  
    I'll disable the flag on my copy and re-post it.
    Just becareful because Sprint can still see data activity on your account. If you download a lot, you may risk having Internet access disabled by Sprint...
    my treo just has "bluetooth progress connection in progress", and my powerbook after it tries connecting gets "a modem error occurred".
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_in_NE
    Just becareful because Sprint can still see data activity on your account. If you download a lot, you may risk having Internet access disabled by Sprint...
    yes...but the difference between streaming

sprint tv
    ptunes
    surfing w/blazer

and doing some light surfing tethered to your laptop is not gonna be that big of a deal. If you use your treo to download bittorrents of Battlestar Gallactica that's another matter
  19.    #19  
    my treo just has "bluetooth progress connection in progress", and my powerbook after it tries connecting gets "a modem error occurred".
    Try connecting a second time. Merlyn said that it failed the first time in his connection, but worked the second.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    If you use your treo to download bittorrents of Battlestar Gallactica that's another matter

my point exactly
Page 1 of 35 12345611 ... LastLast