Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    are you using a de-compiler to edit these things, if so, which one?
    thanx
    I still can't get it to work, I have moved the file posted here using pfb then tried to start the connection (dialup using winxp over bt modem) the computer sees the palm and tries to connect a picture of a laptop shows up on the palm but it does not connect. I tried starting bazer, resettig the device but nothing worked.
    Treoing & Loving it
    With Bluetooth, I'm getting an error 680: no dial-tone.
    With USB, it works, but I'm getting speeds between 67-100 kbps.

I suppose it's good for free, but it's not as good as what I had with Treo 650.
    I got it to work. I was having trouble at first, because rather than use Resco Explorer I tried to download it from the internet and install it that way. It did not work. So I downloaded Resco and moved it into ram that way...and it worked like a charm. Got it connected and did a couple of speed tests that gave me about 275 kbps (USB). Very nice.
    Palm Vx & Nokia 5170 > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    is anyone having success with a Mac yet?
    Jimmie Geddes
    how are you connecting via usb? I mean program wise.
    Jimmie Geddes
    WOW!!!!! I finally got it to work on my Mac
    Jimmie Geddes
    I downloaded the latest version of resco explorer and moved the file over again, and reset. Tried connecting again, and it worked automatically Thanks so much guys!! It looks like maybe the older version of resco explorer was messing me up somehow.
    Jimmie Geddes
    got 243 kbps with BT DUN
    Jimmie Geddes
  10.    #70  
    So there we go. Make sure you are using the latest version of Resco Explorer!
    yup, live and learn Now if I could figure out how to do this via usb I know there are some developers working on this, I'll see if I can get an app to test out to do this via usb on my mac.
    Jimmie Geddes
    finally got it working with latest resco ver

dslreports.com speed test result on 2006-06-01 21:59:00 EST:
    166 / 50
    Your download speed : 166 kbps or 20.8 KB/sec.
    That is 61.3% worse than an average user on spcsdns.net

Your upload speed : 50 kbps or 6.2 KB/sec.
    That is 34.2% worse than an average user on spcsdns.net
    I am trying out an app now to use usb.
    Jimmie Geddes
    The app I'm trying out works via usb for a few minutes, then loses connection. I'm glad you did this for us. I just hope we're not going to see Sprint charging us next month,lol. I wouldn't abuse this Thanks again for making this happen.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I'm just waiting to see how long it is until Sprint initiates legal action.

And no, as much as I'd *love* to use this, since it's against my contract (and hence about the same as cable theft), I won't be using it.

Good job, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    The app I'm trying out works via usb for a few minutes, then loses connection. I'm glad you did this for us. I just hope we're not going to see Sprint charging us next month,lol. I wouldn't abuse this Thanks again for making this happen.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delrey
    With some hesitation, I tested this on verizon, over bluetooth, and it works great.

Thanks!
    sweet which loading method did you use?
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Treoing & Loving it
    Anyone know if PDA-Net is a similar app? I received an e-mail from them saying the version for the 700p is coming out in a couple weeks.
    anyone know a way to use the USB cable????
    Quote Originally Posted by SoHoTreo
    Anyone know if PDA-Net is a similar app? I received an e-mail from them saying the version for the 700p is coming out in a couple weeks.
    I heard that before, I will use this hack till junefabricks come up with new pdanet
    Treoing & Loving it
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast