1.    #1  
    1) I currently have a Sprint Treo 650.
    2) I'm currently in a two year contract. I have 7 more months to go.
    3) I want to stay with Sprint.
    4) I don't mind waiting for a 700p to be shipped to me. I'm not in a hurry.
    5) I want to sell my 650 ($150) to my brother so he can have a cell phone. He has no cell phone and no contract with any company.

What's the cheapest/best way to purchase a Sprint 700p?

Should I go to a Sprint store? Call Sprint retension? Buy from Sprint or Palm?

What should I expect to pay for the 700p?

After I get the 700p and activate it, should I put my brother on my plan or just let him get his own Sprint plan with the 650?
    Sell your Treo 650 for as much as possible, then get your 700P from Sprint using your $75.00 discount.

Also, go through this forum. There are already many posts asking the same or similar question.
    Call retention you will get it for $400 even with a contract. Just tell them verizion has it for $350 and free text messages they might match the verizon "Offer".
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    You can get it for $379 through Retentions as I did. Like you, I'm an existing customer who agreed to re-up for 2 years for this price. Overnight shipping via UPS. Due tomorrow.

YoungTurk
    O.k., but what about me?

1) I am not current subscriber to Sprint.
    2) I need 2 phones - 1 700p + 1 other - and a family plan.
    3) I need to port my numbers.

Which way do I go for the best phone and plan price? SERO? OTI? B&E?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    how did u get over night?! damn sprint heads have mine on back order... probably cause im black (not really but they might think i am).
  7.    #7  
    I'll try calling retention and see what they can offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEye
    1) I currently have a Sprint Treo 650.
    2) I'm currently in a two year contract. I have 7 more months to go.
    3) I want to stay with Sprint.
    4) I don't mind waiting for a 700p to be shipped to me. I'm not in a hurry.
    5) I want to sell my 650 ($150) to my brother so he can have a cell phone. He has no cell phone and no contract with any company.

What's the cheapest/best way to purchase a Sprint 700p?

Should I go to a Sprint store? Call Sprint retension? Buy from Sprint or Palm?

What should I expect to pay for the 700p?

After I get the 700p and activate it, should I put my brother on my plan or just let him get his own Sprint plan with the 650?

Darkeye,

I have an advertisement here on Treo Central. Since your brother has no phone, order a new line of service (Treo 700p) for him through me. Then switch the phones. You get the Treo 700p and he takes your old 650. My price is $359.99. Hell you could even still charge him the $150 you mentioned and get it down to $209.99.

Mjeleven @ OTI
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft
    O.k., but what about me?

1) I am not current subscriber to Sprint.
    2) I need 2 phones - 1 700p + 1 other - and a family plan.
    3) I need to port my numbers.

Which way do I go for the best phone and plan price? SERO? OTI? B&E?
    sir_mycroft,

Of course I am going to say OTI. $359.99 (per phone) with 20% off monthly service. You should be able to change your plan to SERO through cust care once you receive it. I just don't have any way to set up SERO from the beginning. Email me with any questions. I am pretty accessible. mjones@oti-solutions.com
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    Darkeye,
    I have an advertisement here on Treo Central. Since your brother has no phone, order a new line of service (Treo 700p) for him through me. Then switch the phones. You get the Treo 700p and he takes your old 650. My price is $359.99. Hell you could even still charge him the $150 you mentioned and get it down to $209.99.
    Mjeleven @ OTI
    So I would end up with a new phone number on the 700p? I want to keep my existing phone number that I have on my 650. Would we be on one bill together or would he get the 700p bill and I would still get the 650 bill?

How would this exactly work?
    rob a bank
    Right. 1 vote for OTI, 1 vote for B&E.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEye
    So I would end up with a new phone number on the 700p? I want to keep my existing phone number that I have on my 650. Would we be on one bill together or would he get the 700p bill and I would still get the 650 bill?

How would this exactly work?
    email me at mjones@oti-solutions.com. I'm there more than here.