1.    #1  
    Just got the email and prepairing the worlds biggest mistake since new coke, the 700w for its new home on ebay
    congrats!! You're going to love the 700p. Make sure you try out ludusP when you get it.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Have you had any luck getting your tracking number? I got the shipping confirmation email, and the order status page shows "Shipped", but if I click on "Order Details" to get the tracking info, it still only shows "Order Received".
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenf
    Have you had any luck getting your tracking number? I got the shipping confirmation email, and the order status page shows "Shipped", but if I click on "Order Details" to get the tracking info, it still only shows "Order Received".
    Palm's web site updating sucks! You need to call Palm direct to get the tracking number.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    You need to call palm and get the tracking number. Otherwise you will receive the tracking number after your Treo arrives. Just called an got my tracking number.
    I just got mine in the mail today. I have already activated it. The phone is working great , except when the versamail app was installed something called "PassThruSync" was installed and everytime I open it, the phone restarts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Yeah I just called and got the tracking number over the phone as well. The Palm rep said it's shipped already today.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    VersaMail's not in ROM? Score!
    Yes, I see that also. Anyone know what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by nutsthesqrrl
    I just got mine in the mail today. I have already activated it. The phone is working great , except when the versamail app was installed something called "PassThruSync" was installed and everytime I open it, the phone restarts
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680