1.    #1  
    when I am using blazer, I would like to make the middle button the go or enter button. How do I do that because I dont want to Click go with the stylus everytime.
    I don't know if you can remap that button...it might lead to mass confusion, but you can use hte <Enter> button on the keyboard instead of tapping the screen.
    is there a key to stop the current page from loading??? I know that "enter" is equivalent to go and backspace takes you back...
    I don't know if one key does it...but if you hit the spacebar while a page is loading, it will take you to the red X in the top left corner, and hte center button will activate it to stop.
  5.    #5  
    when I hit the the enter button the http text does nothing more than highlight the whole link.It does not go anywhere or to the next webpage.Am I doing something wrong?
    Are you saying that when you type in a URL in hte address bar, and hit hte enter button, it doesn't do anything for you?

I use Blazer exclusively without the stylus, and can do everything with the keyboard. From anywhere, space bar puts me on the address bar. I type in www.treocentral.com and hit the enter key. THis loads the page. I can scroll through links using left and right on the five way. Scroll up and down using the five way also.

Is this not how yours operates?
  7.    #7  
    where is the enter key located? Is it under the backspace arrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    where is the enter key located? Is it under the backspace arrow?
    Yes, that's the international symbol for the enter key.
    Correct - as Merlyn said.
  10.    #10  
    got it guys, I am used to just using the silver middle button like on the 700w
    Glad we can help. The middle button works great for selecting things, just use enter as an alternative for the Go button on the screen.
    you dont need stylist to press on go just tap to the right and the click middle buton
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMember
    you dont need stylist to press on go just tap to the right and the click middle buton
    I prefer browsing while at the salon