Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    If I switch to sprint from verizon, and I don't like the service, and I ported my number over to sprint, for the 700p, can I cancel and go back to verizon with my number?!
    Numbers can be ported from any carrier to another and back again.

I left Sprint in April for Cingular. Took my number. I am now back with Sprint (SERO) and I brought my number back.

And the number started with T-Mobile back in 2000.
    You have 14 days to cancel a Sprint account, so why not just sign up for a new number and leave your Verizon alone? If you decide not to cancel Sprint after 14 days, then port your number at that point.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    You have 14 days to cancel a Sprint account, so why not just sign up for a new number and leave your Verizon alone? If you decide not to cancel Sprint after 14 days, then port your number at that point.

This is exactly what I'm doing. Plus here in california I believe you get 30 days to cancel.
    That is exactly the best way. Don't port until you are sure you are staying with the new carrier. Ports can always be done later.
    Does anyone have Sprint service in northern Colorado (north of Fort Collins) or Wyoming? If so, how is the service?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    that's a good idea. SO I can get a treo 700p TODAY from sprint store, and put it on a different number, try it out for 30 days, and if I like it, i'll cancel the number and port my verizon number over? If so, this sounds excellent! I will do it this afternoon if true!
    I like Sprint's 14 day offer.
    Jimmie Geddes