Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    In the Maping and Directions section, not all my addresses show up when I click on "look up address." Also, once I do select 2 addresses and click "route" all i get is a white screen and "-177.3 mi: 32:00"

Anyone else get these problems?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Did you move that channel to the card? I think it has to be in RAM to work..
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    No, never moved it.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    I'm having the same trouble. I've been on the phone with a Sprint Techy for the past 1/2 hour and, he too, is scratching his head. I'll post if I find anything out.
    The On Demand Directions are now working!

Sprint called me 2 days ago to update me on my trouble ticket. Seems the problem had to be outsourced to the developer of On Demand who realized that they were having server issues with Treo 700 users.

Well today, I opened On Demand and was prompted to download a "REQUIRED UPGRADE FILE". After doing so, the Directions ARE WORKING! Yeah!

Also, for those concerned about the cost associated with On Demand after the "trial period". The Pay Option that popped up on my On Demand Screen offered me a package on On Demand Channels for $4.95. The Channels offered were: Maps and Directions, Directory Asst., Dictionary and TV Guide. Personally I think its well worth it not to have a bunch of 3rd party software on my phone.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    The On Demand Directions are now working!

Personally I think its well worth it not to have a bunch of 3rd party software on my phone.

K
    I tend to agree with you. $4.95 a monthly seems reasonable to have all those functions wrapped tightly into one program, especially since you'll always have the news, sports, and weather. How did they offer you the deal? Was it only after your trial subscription ended?

wil
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    if i add stocks in to my portfolio and do update, treo reboots
    Quote Originally Posted by wrspoon
    How did they offer you the deal? Was it only after your trial subscription ended?

wil
    Occasionally, I'm prompted when I open one of the trial period channels to renew before my trial period ends. This particular prompt came when I went into Maps.

K