Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anybody seen or heard of it? Suppose to be all black GSM.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    check it out here
  3.    #3  
    Google search does turn up a "limited edition" Blue Treo 650. Basically looks like a logoless Cingular phone... like my avitar. Still have not seen the black one....

http://www.palm.com/ph/products/smartphones/treo650/
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    1 thing, yes 2 things, well maybe 3.
    In this order:
    1. Best Possible Radio.
    2. Faster Web.
    3. More Mem.
    That's it!
    I'd be Content.
    Just call me Berd.
    saw it on PC SHOW Singapore 2006.

it really feels good! it really feels and looks like a ultimate smartphone, almost want to buy one! The feel was really great and I think its definitely worth paying for it (US$690.-). It doesn't feel plastic at all and you got the rubber/silicon kind feeling.

yes it's GSM version, they are taking pre-order now and collect a few weeks later...
    Last edited by s2k`; 06/01/2006 at 01:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by s2k`
    saw it on PC SHOW Singapore 2006.

it really feels good! it really feels and looks like a ultimate smartphone, almost want to buy one! The feel was really great and I think its definitely worth paying for it (US$690.-). It doesn't feel plastic at all and you got the rubber/silicon kind feeling.

yes it's GSM version, they are taking pre-order now and collect a few weeks later...
    I dont know, $690 for a phone which will rapidly become obsolete?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Logo-less blue phone = ATTWS phone. I have one.
    All we need is an aftermarket company (are you listening Seidio) to make a new case with the rubberized tecture and we too could have those nifty black Treos at a fraction of the cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by o_town_racer
    All we need is an aftermarket company (are you listening Seidio) to make a new case with the rubberized tecture and we too could have those nifty black Treos at a fraction of the cost.

My thoughts exactly, or, once they are released get the part # for the shell and order it out of Palm parts.

Question is, would a cdma case work for a gsm phone or vice versa? IOW, does the sim-card slot make a difference, will a shell with a sim card in it work for a non sim card phone?

Sorry if Ive got cdma and gsm mixed up I cant seem to keep them straight.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...-tie-treo-650/

"According to the poster and a e-mail announcement from Palm, the specs are identical to a standard Treo 650 save for a a special black styling and silicone coating on the unit's housing. In addition to the cosmetic changes, a multifunction pen stylus and the new Palm Treo hard case are also included in the bundle."
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    [see above - link removed after merged, RB]
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 06/08/2006 at 08:43 PM. Reason: link not needed after merge
    Link in above thread not working but subsequent posters seem to be talking about a blue one So now we can go black and blue !

Still black / blue worthy of combining threads ..... mods plaz merge .... tho I'd put "Black Tie" in the title....say "Black Tie" and other Designer Treos
    <merged>
    Anyone know if we can get the black tie keys on your Treos some how?
    Palm just released the "Black Tie" edition of the unlocked 650 phone.

Limited edition release to celebrate the 10th Anniversary.

Phone is black and comes with a black hard case. It's hard to tell from the pics but the casing actually feels like a soft rubber substance.

It's pretty cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    this gets cooler with every new thread

every heard the expression...

polishing a turd
    If the rubber coating on this Treo is anything like the new Treo hard case, it should feel pretty nice. There is a vendor on eBay selling this rubberized hard case. Seems to be a nice alternative to a silicone skin or crystal case. Price is good too.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    See above posting [link removed after merged - RB]
    I read that before but it appeared that people were saying is was only for sale in Asia.

I have them in my store in LA.
    <merged>
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast