Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    If it had the memory and BT of the 700p, I'd consider it.
    I hate to ask (and forgive me for not backtracking in the thread .. I'm writing this from the middle of a meeting) ... what's the difference between the 650 bluetooth and the 7000p bluetooth?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    I hate to ask (and forgive me for not backtracking in the thread .. I'm writing this from the middle of a meeting) ... what's the difference between the 650 bluetooth and the 7000p bluetooth?
    The 650's BT implementation is not that good. It also only supports BT 1.1, if my memory serves me correctly. The 700p supports 1.2.
    Question: Does the Black Tie treo use the exact same 1.20 ENA firmware as the "regular" unlocked Treo. Or does it use the APR asian firmware? Or something else? Thanks in advance.

Sam
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude
    The 650's BT implementation is not that good. It also only supports BT 1.1, if my memory serves me correctly. The 700p supports 1.2.
    Thanks. I know that the 650 has a better BT implementation than my 8125, but neither device is nearly as good as the S-E phones have. (I have no idea what version numbers are used by any of them.)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Quote Originally Posted by Treodoctor
    Pm
    I'd also like to know where your store is.
    shining black cover (which can be added by a Seidio cover) and a multifunctional stylus (which is avaliable on nearly any treo store on the net)?

Seems like a nice way of getting rid of all obsolete Treo 650s Palm has in stock...

AT LEAST the camera and the memory could have been updated!

My choice... get the 700p... (or go to the dark side and get a PPC)...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123