1.    #1  
    How many new Treo Users have gotten the continuous dreaded loop so familiar to the the early Treo 650 users?

Well today after Beaming over the Novi Remote software my Treo 700P went into the reset looping so I did a hard reformat. Luckily I had just synch with the Desktop before this occurred.

This issue was common for us when we first got out Treo's in Nov of 2004

Getting ready to mail off my 650 for the $150
    I got the reset loop when i tried importing the old BT implementaion from the 650 to see if i could solve the BT issues.

But that's what we get for being Public Beta Testers. Early adoption has its price.

Have you noticed that resets seem to take a bit longer too. Maybe it's just mine, but it seems to hang on the Palms screen when it first shuts down.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SailRace
    I got the reset loop when i tried importing the old BT implementaion from the 650 to see if i could solve the BT issues.

But that's what we get for being Public Beta Testers. Early adoption has its price.

Have you noticed that resets seem to take a bit longer too. Maybe it's just mine, but it seems to hang on the Palms screen when it first shuts down.
    I would have to 2nd that!