1.    #1  
    Hello

I just ordered a 700p and it will be my first palm ever. Can someone fill me in on where the best place is to look for apps? I keep reading about blazer, what is that and is it necessary?

I apologize for the elementary questions but I am completely clueless when it comes to this and I hope to hit the ground running when I receive the unit in the mail.

Thanks.
    Blazer is the web browser that comes with it...
    for applications go to mytreo.net you will get an idea as to everyones favorites
    Fred
    Welcome. Are you sure you need a treo?

Use the search advanced search feature and you'll find lots of stuff regarding apps. While on the topic, it's safe to install 1 (or a few) applications at a time to prevent your phone from acting up.
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoskater
    Welcome. Are you sure you need a treo?

Use the search advanced search feature and you'll find lots of stuff regarding apps. While on the topic, it's safe to install 1 (or a few) applications at a time to prevent your phone from acting up.
    Am I sure? Nope LOL. But we'll soon see. I'm constantly on the go and I need to organize myself.

I had a palm 300 from back in the day that I used to use but then I turned into a laggard.

Thanks for the advice.