Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just bought 2 from mytreo.net.

Anybody using the 2400mAh yet?
    yep...works great. there is a longer thread with some thoughts.
    Doesn't the 650 extended battery (bought one from Mugen) work in the 700P?
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmith80209
    Doesn't the 650 extended battery (bought one from Mugen) work in the 700P?
    It should work, but the seidio seems to be the extended battery of choice.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt-Helm

Yup, they've been out for months.
    got my 2400mAh last week, had it in my 650 from Friday to Tuesday without needing a charge

get my 700p tommorrow so I look forward to extended EVDO browsing sessions on that bad larry
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    get my 700p tommorrow so I look forward to extended EVDO browsing sessions on that bad larry
    Again with the "bad larry"?
    2400mAh for 2 weeks in a 650 -- preforming as expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt-Helm

Yup... very useful with all the new battery-draining apps such as Chatter+. And (IMHO) it makes the Treo feel more substantial (nicer word for "heavy").
    He yguys. I bought an Seidio extended battery for my 700w when it was only 2200mAh. About a week after they released the 2400mAh version. My 2200mAh is alot thicker than the standard Treo battery. It's too the point where it's tough to close the battery cover and then it just doesn't feel right.

My questions is this:

When they switched to the 2400mAh version does it still have this "too thick" problem or did they resolve this? It's too the point where I don't even use the one I have because it's making my battery cover more and more loose.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo
    He yguys. I bought an Seidio extended battery for my 700w when it was only 2200mAh. About a week after they released the 2400mAh version. My 2200mAh is alot thicker than the standard Treo battery. It's too the point where it's tough to close the battery cover and then it just doesn't feel right.

My questions is this:

When they switched to the 2400mAh version does it still have this "too thick" problem or did they resolve this? It's too the point where I don't even use the one I have because it's making my battery cover more and more loose.
    Hi Big,

What you're describing sounds like a problem battery. It shouldn't thicken - should be about the same size. Please email me your order date and details and we'll see what we can work out for you.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Dave... So do I need any special covers for the 2400mAh? Or do I just pop out the standard palm batter and place yours in?
    Thanks David. I just sent you an email.
    Quote Originally Posted by XistBoi
    Dave... So do I need any special covers for the 2400mAh? Or do I just pop out the standard palm batter and place yours in?
    it fits...same size as oem
    So should I get it from them or here at the TreoCentral store?
    I swear, people and this phone baffle me. People seem to look for ways to make the phone bigger and heavier. They wan't these plastic and silicone skins that make it bulkier, then want to put it in an even bigger holster or case. And now you want a heavier battery to make it more substantial?

Crazy..haha

Quote Originally Posted by stuartr
    Yup... very useful with all the new battery-draining apps such as Chatter+. And (IMHO) it makes the Treo feel more substantial (nicer word for "heavy").
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    2400mAh for 2 weeks in a 650 -- preforming as expected.
    Hey Perry, when are ya getting your 700p? I'm sure that avatar is getting pretty anxious for her 650. It looks like Sprint has adjusted their online pricing for the next 2 weeks so it's down to $399.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    I swear, people and this phone baffle me. People seem to look for ways to make the phone bigger and heavier. They wan't these plastic and silicone skins that make it bulkier, then want to put it in an even bigger holster or case. And now you want a heavier battery to make it more substantial?

Crazy..haha
    It's all about the battery life... I would rather have my phone last all day and be a bit heavier, then have to lug a charger!
    the siedio extended batteries are bigger than the OEM, and while the "fit", the contacts don't line up perfectly, so sometime the Treo shuts off and you need to re-seat the battery.

I have found this on 27 of the extended Siedios I tried on several different 650s, so I know it's not isolated.

But if you want the extra juice, you deal with the glitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    the siedio extended batteries are bigger than the OEM, and while the "fit", the contacts don't line up perfectly, so sometime the Treo shuts off and you need to re-seat the battery.

I have found this on 27 of the extended Siedios I tried on several different 650s, so I know it's not isolated.

But if you want the extra juice, you deal with the glitches.
    Hmmm... Well I haven't tried 27 of them, but of the two 2400mAh batteries I've used, the contacts aligned just like the stock battery does.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast