1.    #1  
    I don't know if this is possible for a 3rd part programer to do, but I just wanted to throw the idea out there.

Wouldn't it be great if in a bookmark in Blazer you could store preferences for how you would like that site to be viewed (Optimized Mode vs Wide Page Mode) (Normal Mode vs Fast Mode) (Enable / Diable Cookies) (Enable / Diable Java)

It seems to me that my preference for all of these setings is tied to the site I am viewing.

What do you all think ? Any voulunteers to take on the project ?
    Yes, I posted this a long time ago. The way browser developers are doing this makes no sense to me. If I'm pulling up a mobile-optimized site I want to turn *on* all of the bells and whistles just in case the site developer made use of CSS, JavaScript, etc. to improve the experience. If I'm accessing a fat, bloated desktop-optimized site and am only going there for text-based info, I'd want to turn those features off so as to improve the download speed.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there's much that 3rd party developers can do to tweak Blazer's behavior.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  3.    #3  
    Could an External Bookmarks App be developed to launch Blazer in a specific mode, and on aspecific site. I know external apps can launch blazer to a specific site.
    add multiple tabs to that
    1 | 2
    and let me save a cached page as a favorite (although EVDO is so fast that it doesnt' matter as much anymore)