1.    #1  
    Hi before I got my 700p I read that xj10 has no probles with 700p - not in my case.

Pairing goes fine but when I'm calling or reciving phone call I hear connecting sound in my jabra and then nothing so I have to hit cancel heatset on my phone and then hold connection button on my jabra to get the sound back to it. I tried to pair couple of times and no lucky.

Please let me know if u have the same porblem and if u did find soultion for it.

Thanks guys
    I had a similar issue the very first time I paird the jx10 with my 700p, however I just un-paird them, and re-paired them, and have had no problems sense.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicMasta
    I had a similar issue the very first time I paird the jx10 with my 700p, however I just un-paird them, and re-paired them, and have had no problems sense.
    my problem went again after plugin jabra into charger
    Let us know if you resolve this. I was thinking about getting a jx10, but now maybe I won't.
  5.    #5  
    problem is gone now
    went away by itself after charging headset in jabra charger
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I have had a JX10 since they pretty much came out, used it with a t650 was Ok??? but with the 700P its so much clearer and louder and No connection issues . Just my experience.
    meh... my JX-10 is acting really strange. Worked perfect for the first day... now, itll pair up, the headset icon will show, ill answer the phonecall from my headset, and the noise will go to the phone D:
    So far, so good with my JX-10. I'm going to give it a few more days, before I can give it a full thumbs up.
    I recently ordered a JX-10 based on initial positive reviews of the headset with the 700p. Hopefully we'll get this resolved by the time mine arrives!

-B
    i charged my JX-10, and it works again... hrm... At this rate ill have to charge after like an hour of use D: Hopefully it will go away
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas718
    Hi before I got my 700p I read that xj10 has no probles with 700p - not in my case.

Pairing goes fine but when I'm calling or reciving phone call I hear connecting sound in my jabra and then nothing so I have to hit cancel heatset on my phone and then hold connection button on my jabra to get the sound back to it. I tried to pair couple of times and no lucky.

Please let me know if u have the same porblem and if u did find soultion for it.

Thanks guys
    i bought a jx10 today, and had the same issue as you had. i seem to have resolved it though. i tried it on my gf's 700p and it worked fine, leading me to believe that the issue was not the jx10 but the phone. so i proceeded to backed up my info onto an sd card via bkupbuddy, and did a hard reset. paired, and worked on the first time. i then restored most of everything except the bluettooth info.
    hope this helps.
    eric
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    I've used it fairly successfully since Saturday, with only one incident where I had to re-pair. When it wouldn't answer one time, I noticed that the JX-10 profile was just gone under Trusted Devices.....I re-paired it, and no troubles since. Definitely a 700p problem....
    The only issue I've had with my JX10 and 700p is that when I've had the headset out of range of the phone when not in use, sometimes I have to click the button on the JX10 to have the 700p go back into headset mode (headset icon on top menu of 700p).

And yeah, I think any issues to-date are due to either defective BT on that particular phone, or perhaps in need of a hard reset.