1.    #1  
    can someone tell me how to have up to date weather on my phone screen? I would also like to know how to have the calandar items over a fadded picture for my phone screen. thanks
    This would be great. I don't know of any way to accomplish this, but perhads it is an opertunity for a new app.
  3.    #3  
    I have seen some screen shots of the 700W with all kinds of really cool phone screens and I thought there must be a way to get close with the 700p. I really don't like the idea of loading my phone up with tons of stuff.
    Good question
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    You CAN have dynamic weather data on your screen. Just not on the phone screen which is a static pic. Just call up a weather page like, www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/paw/ pick the radar you want to watch and leave it there. Hit refresh every once in a while and you have animated weather radar on your 700P. If you need to go into another app, when your done, open blazer back up to that page and you have weather on your screen. Set up a favorite button to take you to the weather page you like and BOOM you have weather on your screen.

When you see the 700w or other phone/PDAs static screen captures it does not mean that it is a backround image that updates. You really can't tell what somone has done to get a particular screen up from a static pic.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    You CAN have dynamic weather data on your screen. Just not on the phone screen which is a static pic. Just call up a weather page like, www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/paw/ pick the radar you want to watch and leave it there. Hit refresh every once in a while and you have animated weather radar on your 700P. If you need to go into another app, when your done, open blazer back up to that page and you have weather on your screen. Set up a favorite button to take you to the weather page you like and BOOM you have weather on your screen.

When you see the 700w or other phone/PDAs static screen captures it does not mean that it is a backround image that updates. You really can't tell what somone has done to get a particular screen up from a static pic.
    Or you can use a program like 4cast:
    http://www.shsh.com/plugins/main_4cast.htm