1.    #1  
    My wife does not qualify for the 700p at this point. Her phone is only several months old. She was offered the 650 for $99. She currently has a normal flip phone (no BT or anything like that). Would getting a 650 "change her life" or should she stay with what she has? She does know POS and owns a Zire71. Thanks.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    I think it's a no-brainer, especially if it's a new 650. She goes from carrying, and charging 2 devices, to 1.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish
    My wife does not qualify for the 700p at this point. Her phone is only several months old. She was offered the 650 for $99. She currently has a normal flip phone (no BT or anything like that). Would getting a 650 "change her life" or should she stay with what she has? She does know POS and owns a Zire71. Thanks.
    Sure it would! And for $99 you can't beat it.
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    650, any day!
    Game over!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    ...and if she does not like it, you will not have a problem getting your money back by selling it on ebay.