1.    #1  
    I am looking to switch to Cingular and would like the Treo 650. Does anyone know the cheapest place to get one?
    I'll sell mine....excellent condition, Cingular, Vaja black leather case, original box and accessories, plus additional car adapter, and more. kept in Vaja case and screen protector since new. send pm if interested and I'll send pics.

I am going to get a 700P.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Depends if you want to be under contract or not. You can get one for around $150 on ebay w/a 2 year contract.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  4.    #4  
    I don't mind being under contract.....but I dont want to be under contract with cingular AND with the place that I bought it from. So in other words if I do have to cancel the cingular service, I don't want to have to pay an etf to cingular and another etf to the retailer that I bought the phone from.
    I would recommend getting a 650 from one of the many upgraders to 700p GSM here at TC. I would believe that now is perfect time or in a couple weeks when the verizon 700p is in full shiment. You may not want to obligate yourself for a long term contract on a hone that may already be starting to become obsolete.
    One warning about Cingular is that they suck at giving you phone discounts once you are a customer. If you sign up now and you want to upgrade to a 700p GSM if/when they get it, Cingular will have you pay a heavy premium. You may get better luck with their retentions dept. However, they could care less that I switched from them to Sprint after 8 years of service.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer