1.    #1  
    I get an error: "You will need to disconnect the voice all before attemtpting to send or receive data"

I thought you could use the internet connection with EVDO while on a call?
    Maybe you misread something. You can recieve calls while on the net if I'm not mistaken.
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    no
    Treo 600-->Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Diamond --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    When you are on an EvDO network, you can receive calls while you are doing something involving data, but that phone call will interrupt you data session. You can only do voice OR data, not both at once, however, a voice call will interrupt a data session. If you are in an area where you can't get EvDO, but only the slower 1xRTT, it won't even interrupt you - it will go streight to voicemail.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    When you are on an EvDO network, you can receive calls while you are doing something involving data, but that phone call will interrupt you data session. You can only do voice OR data, not both at once, however, a voice call will interrupt a data session. If you are in an area where you can't get EvDO, but only the slower 1xRTT, it won't even interrupt you - it will go streight to voicemail.
    Crap, I thought it could. Now I really regret getting the 700p, there is not much difference between this and the 650 for me.
    bingo