Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650 GSM purchased from Palm and have lost the stylus that came with the unit. I have talked to Palm and they referred me to pdaparts.com but to no avail. I can easily find the stylus with the black cap, but would like to find one that the cap matches the silver casing. The casing is like the Cingular silver grey. I realize there are more important things to discuss but if anyone has an extra or knows where I could find one, please let me know. Thank you.
  2. #2  
    If you've not already done so, try eBay... but you need to be patient
    if you are particular about what you want. I have purchased OEM
    stylii (the silver ones) from there.

    (Aren't the black capped ones for the Treo 600?)

    Also, I feel nothing is "unimportant" as long as it is genuine...
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jboy
    I have a Treo 650 GSM purchased from Palm and have lost the stylus that came with the unit. I have talked to Palm and they referred me to pdaparts.com but to no avail. I can easily find the stylus with the black cap, but would like to find one that the cap matches the silver casing. The casing is like the Cingular silver grey. I realize there are more important things to discuss but if anyone has an extra or knows where I could find one, please let me know. Thank you.
    This was already answered. Believe it or not, the answer is ... Verizon. They sell the original stylus.
  4.    #4  
    yes, Verizon is the answer. After posting this last night, I did a search and found that someone else was looking for the same thing and ended up at Verizon. It took talking to three different people because I'm a Cingular customer, but finally got someone who wanted to help. Ordered today and will be here tomorrow. Shame Cingular doesn't want to help.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jboy
    yes, Verizon is the answer. After posting this last night, I did a search and found that someone else was looking for the same thing and ended up at Verizon. It took talking to three different people because I'm a Cingular customer, but finally got someone who wanted to help. Ordered today and will be here tomorrow. Shame Cingular doesn't want to help.
    How much does Verizon charge for the stylus and for shipping???

    I am in need of one too...!
    I am a Sprint customer and they don't sell them either.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JetJockeyJ
    How much does Verizon charge for the stylus and for shipping???

    I am in need of one too...!
    I am a Sprint customer and they don't sell them either.
    if youre still looking, I just ordered a 3 pack from VZW, $9.99 free shipping - and they are the all aluminum OEM ones...at least from the picture

    http://cache.vzw.com/images_b2c/acce...650_stylus.jpg

    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...essoryId=16881
  7. #7  
    update, got them today - exactly as pictured.

Posting Permissions