1.    #1  
    I just got my 700p. I have an iMac, and just tried to perform the first sync. I followed the instructions and installed the new CD that comes with the 700p (Palm Desktop). I have regularly used Missing Sync.

The problem I'm having is that my computer installed a version oif my contacts and calendar that is about a year and a half old...very werd. I can't figure out, for the life of me, how to make it install the right, current version.

It installed all of the old incorrect contacts, so I actually did a hard reset (since I hadn't put anything else on there). Any clue about what to do here?
  2.    #2  
    I meant "weird" not "werd."
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    I have version 5.1.0, and I haven't noticed any problems so far. Seems to work perfectly, although the only Mark/Space conduit I actually use is Photos. The rest I left as the normal Palm conduits, making sure not to sync folders that I don't have applications for.
    I also use the missing sync on my intel imac, and have no problems syncing my 700p with it. I did not install Palm Desktop on my Mac. Maybe you can contact MarkSpace and see if they could help you. They have great support.
    Jimmie Geddes
  5.    #5  
    Hm. Well, somehow I fixed it...I dunno what I did. Still buggy, but I'll get in touch with Mark/Space. Thanks.