1.    #1  
    Guys can u plz help me with that ?
    How can I transfer phonebook and the rest of the stuff from my old 650 into new 700p ?
    If your looking to transfer JUST your contacts just beam them to the new phone. (by catagory) If your looking to transfer programs, etc... I'd say that is not a good idea. There are a few threads discussing this you can check out.
  3.    #3  
    can I just sync my new device under the same name as old and get all nfo that is located inmy pc after sync into new palm ?
  4.    #4  
    btw how can u beam all contacts at once ???
    Can you beam the entire phonebook at once? Is this what "Beam Category" does?
    I have never tried the whole phonebook.. I have mine broken down to catagories and yes you can transfer different catagories with no problem. You are correct about the "Beam Category".
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash
    I have never tried the whole phonebook.. I have mine broken down to catagories and yes you can transfer different catagories with no problem. You are correct about the "Beam Category".
    where do u see this option ?

I can't find it at all

????
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas718
    where do u see this option ?

I can't find it at all

????
    You have to go into your contacts, pull up the drop down menu, under "record", "beam category". Hope this helps.
  9.    #9  
    it did thank you
  10.    #10  
    anyway to transfer sms history?
    You could also just do it a little more ghetto way (non-beam or bluetooth): hot sync your 650 contacts with your computer (i.e. outlook contacts) and then sync your 700p with your computer.

-t
    Treo 700p -->> 755p
    ^^ that worked from my 600 to my 650... glad it'll work for the 650 to 700
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    ^^ that worked from my 600 to my 650... glad it'll work for the 650 to 700
    but will that aslo sync onther stuff from my 650 ?
    I don't want any other apps to sync with new treo