Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    We should have one of these so that those of us who know sprint reps and such can forward a good list of bugs to them to forward to palm.

So far, only thing I've noticed is that when the phone's switching from roaming to home networks and vice versa, there's a long pause.
    <stuck>
    I get a really long pause when scrolling from phone screen down to Favorites and from Favorites back up to Phone (full 2 count each way)...
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    My "Dial Extra Digits" does not work when I have "Short DTMF" checked.

Took me awhile to figure that one out...
    occasionally i'll select an app (like blazer) and the screen goes white and doesn't do anything. sometimes going to the phone app will bring it around or just waiting a good 30-60 seconds. sometimes I just have to reset it. so far that's it for me.
    I don't have freezing problems like that, but whenever I go into the phone / dial pad app., there's a very short pause and I can see the little shortcuts at the bottom kind of "loading" onto the screen.
    My phone preferences drop down is causing the phone to soft reset
    I work inside the basement of a bldg. and get no SPCS signal. This is normal. With my other Sprint phone (Sam a920), as soon as I get outside, the phone immediately picks up a signal. Today, with my 700p, the phone would not pick up the signal when I went outside. I observed this on 3 different occassions -- it just continued to display 'No Service'. Waited ~5 min each time, then had to power-cycle the phone to have it acquire a signal.
    There is a bug with Kinoma Player. When streaming audio you MUST press stop before going back to the web. Otherwise the player will not let you back to the web. Everytime you try to go back to the web, you are thrown back to the streaming audio player. The only fix I've found is a HARD reset. Blaagh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    We should have one of these ..... and such can forward a good list of bugs .... to forward to palm.
    So far, the only two bugs I've experienced with my Sprint PCS Treo 700P are:
    1). The bassackward way new customers and their orders are handled by Sprint.
    2). Employees who receive a paycheck from Sprint to be inept!
    Sounds are a bit wacky. Sounds (ring tones) that worked well on my 650, dont work as well on the 700p. Example, I used the AOL "you've got mail" tone as my Chatter alert. Worked great on my 600 and 650. The same tone on the 700p gets cut in half..."you've go"
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    I get a good amount of white screen lag when I go from any screen to my Calendar.

I also experienced a few resets from trying to click, hold, and save a picture to my device my the web.

Oh.. and No Midnight color theme?!? I'm pretty pissed off about that!
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    There is definitely something going on with SLOW 700p's. My 650 is MUCH faster at data accesss. Did a side by side comparison using pBench and found the 650's data access speeds much faster than 700p's. Very disappointing.
    Dunno if you can really call it a bug, but in the dial pad screen, when I press the menu button, then left on the 5-way to go to "Edit" or "Options", it automatically goes to "Beam Business Card" in the "Record" menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstmstngs
    occasionally i'll select an app (like blazer) and the screen goes white and doesn't do anything. sometimes going to the phone app will bring it around or just waiting a good 30-60 seconds. sometimes I just have to reset it. so far that's it for me.
    I've had the white screen scenario when Bluetooth discovered an incoming device.
    <br>
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    So far, the only two bugs I've experienced with my Sprint PCS Treo 700P are:
    1). The bassackward way new customers and their orders are handled by Sprint.
    2). Employees who receive a paycheck from Sprint to be inept!
    Those aren't bugs - they're FEATURES!
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    My phone preferences drop down is causing the phone to soft reset
    Same here!
    Quote Originally Posted by fstmstngs
    Mine goes to a white screen and lags for about 5-10 seconds when going from Causerie to any other program (with Causerie running in the background)

And when a call ends, sometimes the screen goes white and doesn't come back for about 10 seconds.....

-t
    Treo 700p -->> 755p
    no caller id on incomeing calls only shows the number and no name with the number stored in the phone after sync

volume care gets sutck when trying to adjust app valume
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by I302K
    no caller id on incomeing calls only shows the number and no name with the number stored in the phone after sync
    Umm...I don't have this problem, although you might wanna check to see if your phone numbers have a 1 before them or not and try taking it out if they do.
Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast