Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have used Simple Profile Manager (SPM) on my T600 since the beginning. IMO, a must have utilty. I especially like the profile scheduling. Has anyone with their new 700P installed any profile manager? I am curious which ones work/don't work. Thanks TCers.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Mine is coming tomorrow, so I'll reverify then, but to keep this post alive... (I think the profile apps are a great benefit to many)

I'm almost certain I've read somewhere that Jeff Gibson's Profilecare app works on the 700p. I posted to his TC board a few days ago to ask him specifically, but I haven't heard back. Can anyone else verify?
  3.    #3  
    Anyone use a profile manager yet?
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Profiles 1.01 was my profile manager of choice on my 650. Unfortunately it doesn't work on the 700p. I've notified Milan, so hopefully he will be able to have the app will be updated soon.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I am using profilecare (from www.gotreosoftware.com) and did on my 650 as well. Seems to be working great! Not sure if it has the same functionallity as what you are looking for though...
  6.    #6  
    ^Kudos if it works. $16.99? Say ouch. Hope Milan has free time soon.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Free is better than not, but working is also better than not. Hope he gets it working for you guys as well...
  8.    #8  
    ^Touche...
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc
    I am using profilecare (from www.gotreosoftware.com) and did on my 650 as well. Seems to be working great! Not sure if it has the same functionallity as what you are looking for though...
    There are some changes I am going to have to make to ProfileCare to fully support the 700P. Look for those to come out next week or the week after at the latest.

Jeff
    Milan - You've made me a VERY happy man. Any chance you added Bluetooth control?
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515
    Milan - You've made me a VERY happy man. Any chance you added Bluetooth control?
    BT: I would like to but I still don't know how :-)
    Oh well - you're still a Rock Star in my book. Thanks a million!
    thanx milan but it won't download. A bunch of code comes up when I click it...
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    thanx milan but it won't download. A bunch of code comes up when I click it...
    treoneo - you need to right click on the link and choose save target or file to your hard drive.
    wel I'll be a colorblind clown... thanx
  16.    #17  
    Milan, as usual YuDaMan. Very much appreciated. Thanks.
    Does anyone here know how to use the "applications" option of Profiles? It says advanced users only. I consider myself fairly advanced so I'd be willing to mess with it if I even knew what it was for and what it was capable of. Anybody have a clue?
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    It's described in the readme that is available on his website. Basically it allows for applications to be notified when profiles change etc.
    responsive developer but this beta is buggy
    Treoing & Loving it
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast