Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    There are some changes I am going to have to make to ProfileCare to fully support the 700P. Look for those to come out next week or the week after at the latest.

Jeff
    Jeff

I had to take PC off my 700P because the SD card wouldn't work with it installed. When I take PC off the Treo the card works fine but when I reinstall it, the card isn't recognized (tried several different SD cards with the same results).

Is this something you know about? I can give you more information if you need it.

Art
    I removed it too for a variety of issue, I am anxiously waiting for the new ver of PC
    Treoing & Loving it
    Jeff Gibson,
    Any luck with profilecare for the 700P
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    Jeff Gibson,
    Any luck with profilecare for the 700P
    Got it ported and will be posting an update later today.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Alright!!!!!!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    any luck Jeff?
    Treoing & Loving it
    any progress?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I have had to disable ProfileCare on my 700p due to extreme battery drain and the keyboard and screen lights coming on randomly by themselves. I too am interested in getting information on an updated version.
    Jeff what gives, you are usually very responsive, any news yet?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Jeff what gives, you are usually very responsive, any news yet?
    I have gotten pulled into another high priority issue. I will get to this ASAP. I too want PC back on my 700P!

Been working 18 hour days for the last week try to get everything done! Sorry it is taking so long.

Jeff
    come on Jeff, any progress?
    Treoing & Loving it
    come on Jeff, any progress?
    All,

I am working just as fast as I can.

I will have it done this week.

Jeff
    Thanks,

All
    Treoing & Loving it
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milan
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    All,

I am working just as fast as I can.

I will have it done this week.

Jeff
    I hate to be a nag but all i see is a release after release of launcherx (5 this week alone) and volumecare (one this week), while i understand that they are the cash cows right now, some attention is warranted for a very popular product like profile care.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I'm sure he's working as fast as he can on it. I'm a registered user as well, but I understand it's just one guy doing all the coding on several different applications. Unless you can do the modifications yourself, I recommend you give the guy a break.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    It's all good! I understand the frustration because I also rely on ProfileCare! I have completed the first port to the 700P and have it available in the Early Access area of GoTreo. Please provide feedback on the core feature set.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks,

Jeff
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    Milan, as usual YuDaMan. Very much appreciated. Thanks.
    Happy to report that Profiles ver. 1.02t works on the 700P as it used to on my 600. Haven't had a problem attributed to this app yet. However, the email alert settings does not port over to Versamail alert preferences - seems Versamail has its own alert database. It does set volume ok though. Thanks a million MILAN!!! Donation on the way.....
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    1.02t works great here, one of the most missed apps from my 600, thank you Milan. If there is anyway to be able to turn BT on/off in the future, I think it would be a big bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    Happy to report that Profiles ver. 1.02t works on the 700P as it used to on my 600. Haven't had a problem attributed to this app yet. However, the email alert settings does not port over to Versamail alert preferences - seems Versamail has its own alert database. It does set volume ok though. Thanks a million MILAN!!! Donation on the way.....
    I'm happy to hear these confirmations; this little program seems like a real piece of work.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast