1.    #1  
    I loaded LudusP onto my 700p. I am a 1st-time Treo user and am in need of advice on setting up my buttons in a common-sense manner to get me started off right.

Once I become more familiar with it I'll adjust accordingly.

Thanks!!
    This is my setup, it helps me coming from a Treo 650,

My settings are:
    Make home go to your launcher-checked
    ONE phone button- phone in drop down menu checked
    Make menu shift-checked

Green send button-menu
    phone button-phone
    calendar-agendus
    messaging-chatter
    home-home
    Jimmie Geddes
    Also, it might make sense to post your LudasP questions here --> http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=115488, instead of starting a new thread.
    Here are my settings...

I use ZLauncher so I checked the first box so it would launch right, if you aren't using Z or X or whatever launcher yet you don't need to worry about this option.

I was used to my 650 so I set the all-in-one phone button to the phone button.

I never used the right shift on my 650 so I didn't check the Make Menu Shift option.

I changed the Send button to RealPlayer and left the other ones alone since I used the built-in Palm Prefs to set those already.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    why are you using realplayer? The 700p comes with a much better music player, ptunes.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    why are you using realplayer? The 700p comes with a much better music player, ptunes.
    Never really tried ptunes since RP came on the 650. Then I bought some songs from real.com which are in .rax or something like that and I've been too lazy to try to convert them. Does ptunes play them? I've only had my 700 about 24 hours now so I haven't tried everything out quite yet. I'm a creature of habit, once I get everything back to working like I'm used to so I can do what I need to do in a hurry, I'll start experimenting to see if there is a better way of doing things now.
    Plus I liked the feeling of installing an app I didn't really need right to RAM without having to worry about if I had enough space.