Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The dropped connection problem also happens with the toyota prius handsfree system. Really annoying because to get it to reconnect you have to stop & restart the car!

Some people, including me, have had success with installing the palm universal wireless keyboard driver. I still get dropped connection after a few events, but not regulary after 20-40 min like before. (If you try this, be sure to change its power management setting to the max - or it will turn & keep IR on & drain your battery.)
    I guess misery loves company.
    My plantronics 640 worked flawlessly with my Treo 650. Now with the 700P, I keep losing my connection. I thought it was just me.
    Can't wait to get this stupid problem resolved
    Same here, I just got my Palm Treo BT, works great on my 700p, but also notice the 700 turns on every so often.....when in sleep mode.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Same here, I just got my Palm Treo BT, works great on my 700p, but also notice the 700 turns on every so often.....when in sleep mode.
    Works great, good connection, clear. But it does wake up the Treo 700p often which I'm sure contributes to the poor battery performance.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Remember Palm has listed the Voyager 510 as incompatable with the 700p.

http://http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CG...ase=obj(42719)
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    I had the 650 and had loaded up the drivers for my BlueTooth keyboard and found that it kept doing the device-wake up thing and eventually set the phone into a reset loop. You should be careful if you're seeing this. It's kind of known out there that when you see device-wake up issues, it is related to blue tooth.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Works great, good connection, clear. But it does wake up the Treo 700p often which I'm sure contributes to the poor battery performance.
    Good Luck
    I'm sure it does...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123