Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Activated 700p this morning. Phone and SMS work. No powervision yet. Been 6 hours. How long does this take, and should I call Sprint yet? Thx
    Mine was almost instantaneous... although I did switch service from a Treo 650 to a new 700P.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    The rep who just sold me one said it could take 5-6 hours, but after I got out of the store, the phone started prompting me to provision it. After a while it said I was set up for "Vision" not "Power Vision" so I'm wondering if there's still something more it has to do. I haven't tried doing anything on the phone now. It's safely tucked away in a cabinet at work as I try desperately not to think about it until I get out.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Cool.....just came online. Fast too!
    Mine was instant. After I got off the phone after doing an ESN swap I made a test call to my voicemail. Since that worked I proceeded to provision Vision and after 45 seconds I was surfing. I also came from a Sprint 650 to a Sprint 700p.
    About 45 seconds for me too
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]