Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Ive been having issues with my phone and memory is just being eaten up like theres no tomrrow. I see that "Messages Database" is taking up 5 megs. What is this file? There are no photos on my phone and all text messages are deleted. Also there are no e-mails in Versamail, Also have cleared the cache and cookies in the browser. Can anyone help me out as to what this is and why has it built up so much?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I think this is a known issue.

Go into Applications, Select Delete from the drop down box and scroll down to the Messages Database file and delete it.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Just to clarify, the Messages Database is for text messaging. Sometimes it just keeps growing even when you've cleared your inbox.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    I suggest using a mail client that stores to the SD card, such as ChatterEmail. Ben