1.    #1  
    I was just about to look into Handmark Express and/or Quicknews, and this seems to combine the best of both! Being free makes it totally awesome.

Since Dir Assist is currently not working on the 700p, this more than makes up for it!
  2.    #2  
    Ok, sorry for the premature post. I need to update this. I didn't know that Sprint charged you for some features. I knew there had to be a catch! Maps/Directions are $2.99/month plus tax. Wow. I sure hope Dir Assist is fixed soon.
    For maps and directions....you could still fall back on Kmaps.

I have it working on my 700P and it's fast with EVDO.
    cool I haven't tried it yet, but java does work on the 700p??
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Personally, I wasn't that impressed with On Demand. It's just a fancy RSS reader. You can get the same information (and customize it) with Google mobile.
  6.    #6  
    I agree Wolf. My excitement died down as soon I really got into it and realized that they want money for some good features of it. Since the web is now faster, I can get movie times just as fast on Yahoo Movies, dictionary help using mobile Answers.com, etc (no need for a separate dictionary program).

We do need Dir Assist fixed, fast! I'm surprised more haven't complained yet.
    on demand is great, I've used almost all of the features and haven't had it ask for $$ yet...
  8.    #8  
    I'll use it for maps until Dir Assist is fixed. I mean, it is a nice layout and all, but I don't want to pay ANYTHING!
    Crazy talk! I have been using Express almost since it came out! It kicks ***! When I saw it was going to be embedded in the 700 I was ecstatic!!!!!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Crazy talk! I have been using Express almost since it came out! It kicks ***! When I saw it was going to be embedded in the 700 I was ecstatic!!!!!!!
    I would be if it wasn't so ludicrously overpriced and there were good free alternatives. I'm sure Rick Whitt will get on supporting the 700p in notime, then we're back to OnDemand being useless again...
  11.    #11  
    Well said Doug. They sure knows how to stick it to ya!
    I thought OnDemand was included free with the Vision Premium Pack
    Quote Originally Posted by DougKoz
    I would be if it wasn't so ludicrously overpriced and there were good free alternatives. I'm sure Rick Whitt will get on supporting the 700p in notime, then we're back to OnDemand being useless again...
    ...I suppose you're right. It is pricy. Except for the part where I'm on a third party plan and pay absolute zero for any downloads or extras as long as I keep it under $50 a month.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.