1.    #1  
    I ordered 2 Treo 700p's from Palm taking advantage of the $100 instant savings and the $150 service credit from Sprint.

Has anyone activated their phones through Sprint customer service and still gotten the $150 Sprint service credit the Palm site promises?

I would activate through the phone number Palm provides, but they are only offering individual Fair and Flexible plans and I want to sign my two phones up for the Fair and Flexible Family plan. That's not a choice they can offer me.

I then tried activating through Sprint but found that they don't know anything about the $150 Sprint service credit offered on the Palm site.

What should I do?
    Has anyone confirmed this from sprint when they activated their phone how this was going to happen? the service credit.
    When I activated mine with a SERO plan, the rep verified that I had a $150 account since I was signing up w/a 2yr contract. I called back and verified this with another rep. The 2nd rep said she did see it on my account and I should see it on my first statement.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator
    Has anyone confirmed this from sprint when they activated their phone how this was going to happen? the service credit.
    As long as you're eligible to sign up for a NEW, 2 year contract, you'll get this credit when you sign up. (Just did it myself).
    For those interested, I just got an email from Palm, below applies to new sprint customers:

NEW SPRINT CUSTOMERS
    If you ordered your Treo smartphone with service activation, call 800-819-1398 or visit www.sprintportal.com to activate your service plan. Please refer to the voice plan, Vision package, and plan features that you want to add to your account (see plan details below). Be sure to have your fully-charged Treo smartphone, a pen, and your Social Security and driver's license numbers handy. Your service credit rebate will be automatically applied to your Sprint bill-this credit generally appears on your first or second bill ($150 for two-year agreement and $75 for one-year agreement).

If you want to transfer your existing wireless number to Sprint from a different wireless carrier, please have a copy of your current wireless bill available. You will be required to provide the exact information as it appears on your current bill. It typically takes up to five days to transfer a number to Sprint from another wireless carrier.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    BIG NEWS -- maybe not but it might save some people who ordered through Palm extra money.

I ordered through Palm with the Developer Discount -- got it for $449. I was in a rush and activated it through Sprint Store the minute it showed up. I am a new Sprint customer. I didn't get any special credits -- though I argued. 1 day later I get the Palm email referenced above. I called retentions and told them I would cancel and re-activate using Palm if they didn't get me the $250 service credit. Took 8 minutes of hold and 3 minutes of talking to get the $250 credit -- so I now have a new Palm 700P for $199 total.

I'm sure this should work for anyone that ordered through Palm that was hasty or got less than $250 activation credit. Good luck.