1.    #1  
    Or will it run at lower quality in the regular Vision network? I travel a lot and a bunch of my territory is not Power Vision.

Thanks
    Yes. You need a Power Vision plan for Sprint TV to work on a 700P with EVDO- and it is VERY cool.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    So, unlike MobiTV, Sprint TV can not run on 1xRTT?
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93
    So, unlike MobiTV, Sprint TV can not run on 1xRTT?
    It will as a default if your phone can not access EVDO.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

IMHO the Sprint TV on EVDO is no better quality than the 1xRTT MobiTV. At least, not enough to make an obvious difference. And the sprint Radio stations quality is really poor (EVDO). Even the 1xRTT would have no trouble serving them up. They sound like 48k streams. I could stream 128k stations in most situations with 1xRTT & PocketTunes.

Bottom line: Although I don't know if MobiTV will work on 1xRTT, I will try it next time I'm in an 1xRTT area, and post the results here.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I've tried 3 times to find a Sprint Customer service rep to put me on the Sprint TV Ultimate Pack. They have failed each time. I'm now on the Plus pack...but I would like access to ESPN, Fox News....like every other red state treo junkie.

I'm also trying to sign up for the Dial up Networking phone as modem option, but nobody at Sprint seems to know what that is.

Ugggh...the hurdles of being a bleeding edge technology consumer!
    Carter Patterson
    You should get the first month of Power Vision Ultimate Pack free on your account.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Sprint TV looks liek crap on teh Treo 700p. The channels are formatted for smaller screens. Every channel looks blocky to me.