Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Is anyone having problems with the Sounds?

When i go into SOUNDS & ALERTS tab and check on vibrate on incoming message it never works. I go back in and the box is unchecked again.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I am missing all my IM's because i cant have the vibrate on.
  2.    #42  
    read the OP. Sound Alerts are also affected
    I want to know, if this issue was found with Treo700P simulator? Did anyone checked it? If there was a problem with it then, I would have started working then, if I was verichat developer.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  4.    #44  
    the simulator does NOT allow SMS messaging, and IDLE IMs ...its all pure DATA connect
  5.    #45  
    bumped, anyone hear any news?????
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    the simulator does NOT allow SMS messaging, and IDLE IMs ...its all pure DATA connect
    I am talking about data. I am talking about "always on" data option that is not available in verichat using treo700P.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I am GUESSING this may be a EVDO related issue. Since EVDO will disconnect the data for a voice call and then reconnect after the call is over, I am thinking that it probably had an impact on how Verichat's always-on function works.
    Rome - My guess is that it is related to that, too. HOWEVER, my home area does not have EVDO, so not so sure about that. I believe there is a way to turn off that feature--interupt data for call. Does anyone know how?
    Anyone heard from these guys lately? Let's all e-mail them again!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123