Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Gonna need one - I had a Speck skin with my 650 and would welcome other ideas for the 700P.

Thanks!!

SMEGGIE
    I just got a black speck skin for the 700p. I use it with the plastic door for the screen to keep my kids from damaging the screen like they did on my 600 but it's removable. I had to cut out a piece for the IR port (since for some reason the skin covered it!) so that I could still use the wireless keyboard. You won't have access to the card or the battery/ reset hole without taking the skin off, which doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.
    I'm happy with it overall
    Solar Grey JavoSkin + Sena Lateral Pouch. Gonna Try the Vaja T77.

Anyone have experience with the Vaja T77? I just want to know if there's any extra room in the case when the Treo is in it. I want to cut just the 5-way + application button cover part of one of my JavoSkins and slide it on while my Treo is in the T77 so that my 5-way and application buttons are protected from my dirty hands.
    My 700 fits my Krusell form fit case perfectly. In fact, it seems to fit the 700 better than it did my old 650 for some reason.
    Asked this somewhere earlier, but anyone try sedio skin on the 700? how about egrips or the smartphones experts skins available here @ TC store?
    Has anyone seen the new Palm Hard Case with removable belt clip in person? Looks pretty sleek, but curious about materials and how hard it is to remove Treo on the fly for a call.
    Krussel form fit case made for the T650 fits the 700p well. It's the only one I like b/c it covers & protects the entire front and corners and still lets you fully use your Treo without any hassles, incl. full screen & kb access and quick release clip. The only con is that the extreme corners of the screen are hard to press accurately with fingers, and there is no access to the SD card or reset buttons w/o removing the Treo from the case, although I suppose if you punched a hole in your battery cover and case, then you could do this.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    search first: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114850

mods moved it. personally I think they're idiots because they move the initial main one, and now there's a new case thread popping up every minute, like this one.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff NYC
    Has anyone seen the new Palm Hard Case with removable belt clip in person? Looks pretty sleek, but curious about materials and how hard it is to remove Treo on the fly for a call.
    I just bought one last night & I have to say it is very sharp. In the car I can see the case being hard to open (if you keep it on your belt when you drive.) It fits in the case better than the treo 650 does (IMO). I really think that this is the perfect case if you don't need to see who's calling & you have bluetooth in your car or a bluetooth headset.

I personally would love to have a similar (box style) case that would let the phone slide in (bottom in first, top in last) and have some spring mech. that would allow you to click it in and click it out. (consider it a "True Holster")