1.    #1  
    I'm no expert on anything (and I'm especially wary of initiating threads outside of O.T.) but I wonder if anyone has any theories as to why Palm's stock price has fallen as much as it has since the 700p was announced ??

(about 30 %)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Because Motorola is smarter and they waited until the 700p was announced to announce that the Q was going to be released. That's when Palm's stocks when *sound of bomb falling - KABOOM!*

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Because the stock market does not see a future in POS products. They probably thoughts with the 700w Palm was getting rid of that albatross for good, and are now disappointed.

Surur
    Because the market has been bleeding red ever since the calendar turned to May it seems. Palm stock is more volatile than others. There might be some backlash from the Q, but if I'm Palm, I'm 32MB away from making the Q look obsolete in comparison to the w.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    There might be some backlash from the Q, but if I'm Palm, I'm 32MB away from making the Q look obsolete in comparison to the w.
    That's exactly right, chalk it up to analysts that don't know any better, they think a slim Q, with an OS that wrongly assumes it doesn't need a touch screen, is going to kill Palm. And Palm = Palm OS, remember?

I would seriously consider selling my 700p for a 64MB 700w. Stupid Palm, no offense to the stock holders around here, but it deserves a small reality-check-stock-dip, even if a little late, for its crimes against Pocket PC this January.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!