Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 128
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    How do you adjust the network settings?

    I'm getting an insufficient bandwidth error as I try to play a movie, and the movie is showing in choppy frames?

    TIA!
    i got insufficient bandwith on a 384kbps upload DSL as well.


    but the stream loads fine.

    **a bit choppy as you mentioned but bearable
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    How do you adjust the network settings?

    I'm getting an insufficient bandwidth error as I try to play a movie, and the movie is showing in choppy frames?

    TIA!
    Go into the settings on the treo (via blazer) and change the video to "high quality" or something like that.
  3. #23  
    After I clicked the high quality button, it rocks. Great quality. HOnestly, couldn't ask for much better.
  4. #24  
    Thanks for responding so quickly!

    However, it's still not working for me......

    I checked the high quality box; should I have unchecked all of the others? The playback is a little better, but the audio is waaaay ahead of the video, and I've played the movie on my laptop; it's not really like that.

    thanks again! I wanna go "holy cow!" too!
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    Thanks for responding so quickly!

    However, it's still not working for me......

    I checked the high quality box; should I have unchecked all of the others? The playback is a little better, but the audio is waaaay ahead of the video, and I've played the movie on my laptop; it's not really like that.

    thanks again! I wanna go "holy cow!" too!

    you are using wmv i presume.

    CHANGE it to 3gp file format under tools in orb (in blazer)
  6. #26  
    i currently have an ATI AIW 9800 Pro. ANyone know if this card works with Orb?
  7. #27  
    still no go. come on, fellas, help a girl out!!!!!!
  8. #28  
    I have to say this thing is amazing. Orb is apparently partnered with Sprint ? Does this help us I wonder ? Sprint should advertise thise more.
  9. Noahas's Avatar
    Posts
    286 Posts
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    #29  
    I have changed my settings to the 3gp and the high quality, and am able to start videos and play for about 15 secs at decent speeds, then I get a timeout error. It shows that my PC upstream is 189kps would this be the reason why?
  10. #30  
    uncheck high quality and the timeout will go away
  11. #31  
    My settings are 150k, windows media (favorite), 3gp media and high quality. Works great so far.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    My settings are 150k, windows media (favorite), 3gp media and high quality. Works great so far.

    so you are streaming w/ WMV??? ...inetresting.

    i get better results with 3gp as my favorite.


    how fast is your broadband upload for orb???
  13. #33  
    ^^^^^^

    just tried your settings, works GREAAAAAAAAT! Thanks!
  14. #34  
    You guys are so excited I think I will try it now. I've been looking for a reason to get a HAUPPAUGE WINTV-PVR Card. Now I just need to decide whether to get a 150, 250, 350, or 500.
  15. #35  
    BigTreo: please post if you find a good deal on a card...

    so far I only have TivoToGo working, and no live tv as of yet...
  16. #36  
    New to streaming videos can some one give me a step by step on how to set up orb on the 700

    Fred
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    so you are streaming w/ WMV??? ...inetresting.

    i get better results with 3gp as my favorite.


    how fast is your broadband upload for orb???
    My upload isn't that great. DSL, basic. I think ~256 kilobits/second.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo
    You guys are so excited I think I will try it now. I've been looking for a reason to get a HAUPPAUGE WINTV-PVR Card. Now I just need to decide whether to get a 150, 250, 350, or 500.
    I dont think you will be able to change the channel remote with this.
  19. #39  
    Just what I needed... Another pointless bit of technology to occupy my time.
  20. #40  
    ^except it's not pointless, it puts my entire media library at my fingertips basically wherever I am
    1 | 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions