Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    How do you adjust the network settings?

I'm getting an insufficient bandwidth error as I try to play a movie, and the movie is showing in choppy frames?

TIA!
    i got insufficient bandwith on a 384kbps upload DSL as well.

but the stream loads fine.

**a bit choppy as you mentioned but bearable
    How do you adjust the network settings?

I'm getting an insufficient bandwidth error as I try to play a movie, and the movie is showing in choppy frames?

TIA!
    Go into the settings on the treo (via blazer) and change the video to "high quality" or something like that.
    After I clicked the high quality button, it rocks. Great quality. HOnestly, couldn't ask for much better.
    Thanks for responding so quickly!

However, it's still not working for me......

I checked the high quality box; should I have unchecked all of the others? The playback is a little better, but the audio is waaaay ahead of the video, and I've played the movie on my laptop; it's not really like that.

thanks again! I wanna go "holy cow!" too!
    Thanks for responding so quickly!

However, it's still not working for me......

I checked the high quality box; should I have unchecked all of the others? The playback is a little better, but the audio is waaaay ahead of the video, and I've played the movie on my laptop; it's not really like that.

thanks again! I wanna go "holy cow!" too!

you are using wmv i presume.

CHANGE it to 3gp file format under tools in orb (in blazer)
    i currently have an ATI AIW 9800 Pro. ANyone know if this card works with Orb?
    still no go. come on, fellas, help a girl out!!!!!!
    I have to say this thing is amazing. Orb is apparently partnered with Sprint ? Does this help us I wonder ? Sprint should advertise thise more.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I have changed my settings to the 3gp and the high quality, and am able to start videos and play for about 15 secs at decent speeds, then I get a timeout error. It shows that my PC upstream is 189kps would this be the reason why?
    uncheck high quality and the timeout will go away
    My settings are 150k, windows media (favorite), 3gp media and high quality. Works great so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    My settings are 150k, windows media (favorite), 3gp media and high quality. Works great so far.

so you are streaming w/ WMV??? ...inetresting.

i get better results with 3gp as my favorite.

how fast is your broadband upload for orb???
    ^^^^^^

just tried your settings, works GREAAAAAAAAT! Thanks!
    You guys are so excited I think I will try it now. I've been looking for a reason to get a HAUPPAUGE WINTV-PVR Card. Now I just need to decide whether to get a 150, 250, 350, or 500.
    BigTreo: please post if you find a good deal on a card...

so far I only have TivoToGo working, and no live tv as of yet...
    New to streaming videos can some one give me a step by step on how to set up orb on the 700

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    so you are streaming w/ WMV??? ...inetresting.

i get better results with 3gp as my favorite.

how fast is your broadband upload for orb???
    My upload isn't that great. DSL, basic. I think ~256 kilobits/second.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo
    You guys are so excited I think I will try it now. I've been looking for a reason to get a HAUPPAUGE WINTV-PVR Card. Now I just need to decide whether to get a 150, 250, 350, or 500.
    I dont think you will be able to change the channel remote with this.
    Just what I needed... Another pointless bit of technology to occupy my time.
    ^except it's not pointless, it puts my entire media library at my fingertips basically wherever I am
    1 | 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast