1.    #1  
    Just switched from 650 to a 700P on my SERO plan. EVDO is verified working on the device (blue up and down arrows and noticeably faster browsing). However when I click on the Sprint TV icon it goes thru a series of Connecting ... Receiving messages at the top of the screen and then displays an error message "Sorry for the inconvenient , there is no content available at this time".

Any ideas ?

And yes, the error message actually says "inconvenient" not "inconvenience". Palm must be farming some of the error message programming out to a foreign country.
    All your base are belong to us?

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    I am having the same error for about a week, any ideas what this is about?
    Sometimes Sprint has problems, for example SprintTV was actually crashing my 700p the first two weeks I used it, then SPrint fixed SprintTV and it doesn't crash anymore. Try again tomorrow and the next day, maybe they'll fix it.
    garinballbarin
    Quote Originally Posted by seru
    I am having the same error for about a week, any ideas what this is about?
    You might want to call customer service and see if they have dropped the Sprint TV from your account by mistake.
    Try going into your browser and deleting you cookies and emptying your cache. I was having issues with mine and this resolved it for me.