1.    #1  
    Hey
    I am looking for a screen protector and I ran across many good words about the invisible shield. But the smartphone experts protectors are much cheaper than the invisible shield. Is the invisible shield worth it? How does install compare?

https://www.shieldzone.com/cgi-bin/c...ey=PLMTREOSCRN

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../15-43--28.htm

Peace
    coltcannon
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    coltcannon:

I think the products have a different foci and address different concerns. A lot depends upon how you intend to use your Treo.
    I would do a search of this discussion threads, but Invisible Shield and Best Skins Ever appear to be very similar (if not the exact same) products. They both cover the majority of the product (except the antenna and the keyboard). I just sent my Treo 700p into Invisible Shield so that they would install it for me. ($15.00 installation charge plus the cost of the product -$24.95) The Best Skins Ever product is substantially cheaper - $6.99.

I used a boxwave screen protector on my Treo 650 and was real happy with the product. I bought the ClearTouch Crystal, but if I would the ClearTouch Anti-Glare at this time. The Anti-Glare appears to hide finger prints and, supposedly, easier to write on than the Crystal, although I was happy with the Crystal's "writeability." I have not used the SmartPhone Experts Screen Protectors, but they appear to be similar to Boxwave's ClearTouch Anti-Glare screen protector.

For me, I used a screen protector and a case for my Treo 650. I intend to use the Invisible Shield without the need for a case. (I keep my Treo in my pocket or my brief case.)
    ...can prevent unnecessary threads.
  3.    #3  
    The invisible shield I was looking at was just the screen protector. I carry mine "nude" and dont mind the body being scratched but need something for the screen.
    Peace
    coltcannon
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I will let you know what I think if the IS protection for the screen.
    ...can prevent unnecessary threads.