Quote Originally Posted by Fabulas
I cannot get my 700p to sync contacts, calendar, and tasks. My 650 will, but my 700p will not. Any suggestions?
After an initial install and getting PIM over to phone. I removed my FranklinCovey Desktop as well as the Palm Desktop. I then did an install with the Palm Desktop only and hotsync and got the following:

HotSync Log:
OK Install
OK Quick Install
Beginning Pocket Quicken 2.0 Sync
OK Pocket Quicken 2.0
OK VersaMail
AddIt Manager Conduit processing transactions
OK Memos
OK Media
Calendar synchronization failed
OK Contacts
OK Tasks

After a few days with out hotsyncing, I performed another hotsync and this is he log from that sync:

OK Quick Install
Beginning Pocket Quicken 2.0 Sync
OK Pocket Quicken 2.0
OK VindigoLink
OK VersaMail
AddIt Manager Conduit processing transactions
MyTreoSP - Processing Transactions No Transactions Detected
MyTreoSP - Retrieving Files
Stored BFViewer.prc Version 424
Stored MyTreoSP.prc Version 5
Stored MyTreoNewsSP-Content.pdb Version 6031
MyTreoSP - Installing Files
Installing File BFViewer.prc Version 424
Installing File MyTreoSP.prc Version 5
Installing File MyTreoNewsSP-Content.pdb Version 6031
MyTreoSP - Updating Databases
AddIt - Processing Transactions No Transactions Detected
AddIt - Retrieving Files No Resources To Retrieve
AddIt - Installing Files No Files To Install
AddIt - Updating Databases
AdditSystem - Processing Transactions No Transactions Detected
AdditSystem - Retrieving Files No Resources To Retrieve
AdditSystem - Installing Files No Files To Install
AdditSystem - Updating Databases
Pushed C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Addit\MyTreoNewsSP-Content.pdb to handheld
Pushed C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Addit\MyTreoSP.prc to handheld
Pushed C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Addit\BFViewer.prc to handheld
OK Memos
OK Media
-- Calendar
- Handheld category 'House' has been deleted.
- Handheld category 'Travel-Vacation' has been deleted.
- Handheld category 'Motorcycle' has been deleted.
- Handheld category 'Computers' has been deleted.
- Handheld category 'Career' has been deleted.
- Handheld category 'Contractors' has been deleted.
- Handheld category 'Finance' has been deleted.
- Handheld category 'Health' has been deleted.
- Handheld category 'QuickList' has been deleted.
- Some handheld records were not copied to the Palm Desktop. Attempting to restore from the handheld.

Desktop = 19, Handheld = 34
OK Calendar with 10 message(s)

OK Contacts
OK Tasks
-- Backing up AddressingLibRecent-HsCh to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\AddressingLibRecent-HsCh.PDB
-- Backing up ADD052VData to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\ADD052VData.PDB
-- Backing up Blazer Bookmarks to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\Blazer_Bookmarks.PDB
-- Backing up CarrierProfiles2 to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\CarrierProfiles2.PDB
-- Backing up ConnectionMgr50DB to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\ConnectionMgr50DB.PDB
-- Backing up MMIDCache1 to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\MMIDCache1.PDB
-- Backing up MMIDCache2 to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\MMIDCache2.PDB
-- Backing up MMIDCache3 to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\MMIDCache3.PDB
-- Backing up MultiMail Messages to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\MultiMail_Messages.PDB
-- Backing up MultiMail Disconnected to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\MultiMail_Disconnected.PDB
-- Backing up MultiMail Attachments to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\MultiMail_Attachments.PDB
-- Backing up midataidcache to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\midataidcache.PDB
-- Backing up Messages Database to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\Messages_Database.PDB
-- Backing up NetworkProfiles2 to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\NetworkProfiles2.PDB
-- Backing up PQKN-Accounts to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\PQKN-Accounts.PDB
-- Backing up PQKN-Transactions to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\PQKN-Transactions.PDB
-- Backing up PQKN-Lists to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\PQKN-Lists.PDB
-- Backing up PQKN-Memorized to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\PQKN-Memorized.PDB
-- Backing up PocketTunesPL-TNpt Def PL to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\PocketTunesPL-TNpt_Def_PL.PDB
-- Backing up Blazer URL Autofill to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\Blazer_URL_Autofill.PDB
-- Backing up Blazer Field Autofill to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\Blazer_Field_Autofill.PDB
-- Backing up PhoneCallDB to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\PhoneCallDB.PDB
-- Backing up AddressCitiesDB to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\AddressCitiesDB.PDB
-- Backing up AddressCompaniesDB to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\AddressCompaniesDB.PDB
-- Backing up Blazer Cookies to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\Blazer_Cookies.PDB
-- Backing up psysLaunchDB to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
-- Backing up PmTraceDatabase to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\PmTraceDatabase.PDB
-- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
-- Backing up AddressStatesDB to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\AddressStatesDB.PDB
-- Backing up AddressTitlesDB to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\AddressTitlesDB.PDB
-- Backing up Queries to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\Queries.PDB
-- Backing up VpadDB to C:\Program Files\Palm\xxxx\Backup\VpadDB.PDB
OK Backup