1.    #1  
    Finally - the 700p blinks the LED (green) to let you know you have waiting alerts in the Attention Manager.
    Schweeet...thats the only reason I need butler which I hear doesn't quite work with the 700p. This is good news for me. What about voicemail?
    And how do you distinguish the LED blinking just because the phone is on vs alerts waiting in the attention manager? (there was another thread on the LED that got me confused)

Also, does the attention manager do the same annoying thing (annoying to me anyway) of having two alerts, one for the missed call and one for a voicemail, if let by the same person? I never understood why this required two alerts, one would be sufficient (I know I missed the call, that's why there's a voicemail waiting).
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    And how do you distinguish the LED blinking just because the phone is on vs alerts waiting in the attention manager? (there was another thread on the LED that got me confused)

Also, does the attention manager do the same annoying thing (annoying to me anyway) of having two alerts, one for the missed call and one for a voicemail, if let by the same person? I never understood why this required two alerts, one would be sufficient (I know I missed the call, that's why there's a voicemail waiting).

The LED no longer blinks when the radio is on. The only time it will blink is for a missed call, voicemail, text message, etc...
    I wonder if they fixed the infamous crash when 2 apps try to change the LED status simultaneously?

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!