1.    #1  
    I have no need for some of the programs on my 700P. The icons for "GetGood" (Good Link), and "Get BC" (Sprint Business Connection), and a few others don't show up on the ""Delete" programs list.

Just want to clear up some clutter. Reminds me of buying an E Machine desktop years ago. All the garbage / spam icons on the desktop out of the box could choke a horse.

Any help is appreciated.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Invisible is working fine for me. At least until the custom rom tool, right?

http://www.palmgadget.com/palminvi.html Not free, but there may be a free solution out there somewhere.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    I create a category of my favorites -- usually just 9 fill the screen -- and have that as my default.

I also create a category "ignore" for the ones I do not want in my other categories of games, utilities, main, system, et cetera.

I had two Real Player icons on my 650 -- the one that came with the Treo 650 that went to my "ignore" category and the version I had to download from Real to play RealPlayer purchased songs on a Treo 650.

That is how I manually "hid" some icons.

Cheers, Perry
    There is also a program called Obfuscate, that does the same thing.
  5.    #5  
    Perry's is the quick temporary fix. I guess try that till the rom tool is out.

Thanks guys!
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    i leave the unwanted in unfiled cuz when I cycle thru the different pages it always skips unfiled. Its like theyre gone