Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Wondering if the digitizer allows you to draw fluidly on the screen ala WM5 or other Palm devices. I remember drawing on my 650...you would be in the middle of a straight line and the line would spazz out and go all over the screen.

    Has this been fixed?
  2. #2  
    I don't have this issue with my 700p, but I also never saw this issue with my 600 or 650 either.
    Verizon 600, 700w, 700p -> Sprint Centro
  3.    #3  
    Anyone else have feedback? This was a widespread issue on the 650...
  4. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Anyone else have feedback? This was a widespread issue on the 650...
    Really? Do you mean when writing on the screen and the writing was chunky? Cause other than that I don't know what you are talking about.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Really? Do you mean when writing on the screen and the writing was chunky? Cause other than that I don't know what you are talking about.
    Let me refresh everyone. When using apps like bugme, etc, where you draw on the screen, the input is chunky and sporadic. Not fluid at all. See these threads for more info:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=digitizer

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=digitizer

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=digitizer
  6. JayL's Avatar
    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #6  
    the only drawing problem I see with my 650 is if I try to draw too fast then it is chunky sproatic, but that is the processor not keeping up and the 700p has the same 312mhz so.....
    Sprint 700p
  7. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Let me refresh everyone. When using apps like bugme, etc, where you draw on the screen, the input is chunky and sporadic. Not fluid at all. See these threads for more info:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=digitizer

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=digitizer

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=digitizer
    Yep, that would be it. I gave up writing on it along time ago and learned how to use the KB. I also bought a pen stylus.

Posting Permissions