1.    #1  
    WTF????
    I just got my Treo 700p and I was playing around with it looking at the new apps and found that the down key gets stuck very frequently. I thought it was just me, but after doing a few tries I got to the conclusion that the freaking down key is messed up from the manufacturer. I'm calling Palm right now and I'm waiting for somebody to answer. Should I call Sprint instead?

Al
    Dunno if it could be called a defect, but at the same brightness setting as my 650, the screen on my 700P looks kinda like it has an orange-ish / brownish / grey-ish tint (can't really make out the of this tint). OTOH it could be the film that came with the 700P as I haven't taken it off of mine yet.
    Yeah... take it off... my film had the same effect and also made the digitizer difficult to set up
    Take the film off, it's not supposed to be there lol
    Jimmie Geddes
  5.    #5  
    Freaking Palm is playing games with me. I was told that I would have to return this Treo first and place a new order. WTF??? They gave me a defective Treo and I have to go through this whole thing? And even worst after asking them if I was going to be able to get my discounts they said yes and hang up on me twice.

Al