1.    #1  
    Okay if this has been covered and I am sorry , but I did a search and nothing came up for the 700p....so as a Treo newbie , wife has had 650 now I have the 700p - How can I get real music files to work as ring tones ???? is there a tutorial on this ??is it easy ??? Different then on the 650 ?? Not that my wife and I know how to do it on the 650 , but I figured if I learn on the 700 it wouldnt be that difficult to do on the 650 for her ...Help me become a hero all over again to her ..lol

Todd
    ringo pro
    To use an Mp3 that's already in your collection, you need to download a program such as Ringo. If you downloaded mp3 ringtones from a site and that site keeps them in a "locker" you can go and download them on your Treo. I have an account with 3gupload.com and I logged in thru my 700 and downloaded all of the ringtones that I previously had on my Samsung.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    ringo pro

But, I've noticed that after you end an incoming call, the MP3 starts playing again for 3-5 seconds. Annoying. Makes you think another call is coming in. Then stops by itself.
    Had that on the 650 also, but only for about a second.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

5.    #5  
    Is it better as MP3 or Wav ???? im looking for the easiest way to do this ...Thanks everyone
    Try Lightwav Pro. Many reviews negative and positive have been written here. It comes with a trial version, so try it and if it's not compatible w/ your Treo, ditch it. It enables you to use individual MP3s for separate callers or groups of callers, as well as to have a jpg or a video play when a caller calls.

I'm not schilling for them; it just works perfectly on my 700 and Danny has been more than accomodating in helping troubled users in the past.