1.    #1  
    has anyone tried to stream sirius satelliete on the 700p now that is supports microcrap fromats?
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    I am also interested...
    I don't think you can do it. To stream Sirius you first need to download the desktop application (right?). I went to Sirius' website on the 700P and didn't see a link to streaming or any other way to listen. I hope I am wrong as I have a Sirius subscription and would love to stream it on the 700P.
    I couldn't get the site to work in the browser. The channel selector is done with some weird code.

It might be possible to start streaming on a desktop machine, figure out the URL of the stream, and then plug that into the Treo's browser.
    here is a direct link to the player --> http://www.sirius.com/servlet/MediaPlayer
    There is a link to about 20 Sirius channels if you go into SprintTV, under Radio. But the music sounds rather tinny, like a 48kbs stream. Boo-hiss.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com
    There is a link to about 20 Sirius channels if you go into SprintTV, under Radio. But the music sounds rather tinny, like a 48kbs stream. Boo-hiss.
    If it sounds tinny...then it is probably working perfectly. I am a Sirius subscriber and their on-line offering is extremely low quality.
    I took the $20 option for Powervision and only got one Sirius channel. Some hits channel. Is it the $25 option that gives you 20 channels? All I want is one really good metal station. I wish I could just pick the one I want.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.