Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tereoneo... Don't tell anyone, but...

The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog.

That last blast tone is loud, we have a new mission for Shadowmite...
    When I try to enter a code i.e., ##data, the numbers dont appear letter do, am I suppose to do this from the main phone screen?
    yes...but don't use letters on the keyboard. use the corresponding number on the on screen key pad.

"Operator...what's the number for 1-800-FLOWERS?"
    Thank you....
    None of the ## codes seem to be working on my 700. I enter, and nothing happens. Anyone else seen this? Used to work fine on 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    None of the ## codes seem to be working on my 700. I enter, and nothing happens. Anyone else seen this? Used to work fine on 650.

i noticed if i try to do any ## commands from the touch screen nothing happens

I have to use the dial pad..i wonder why that is...?
    how is everyone else doing it
    On my 700P I can't do ##(code)# like I did on the 650, I have to do ##(Code) then press dial. Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socomon
    On my 700P I can't do ##(code)# like I did on the 650, I have to do ##(Code) then press dial. Anyone else?
    Do you have the phone overlay installed to reenable call duration in the call logs?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    ##TIME# - Displays note with current date and time.

I know its not very useful

I don't know why I tried this but I did, does not work for Verizon in my area
    datapoohbah/tech/
    This machine has no brain, use your own.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I'm on VZW and none of these are doing anything... i try ##377 to find why it last crashed and it doesn't work...
    so i try ##377#, nothing
    ##377# (DIAL), nothing, etc.
    It actually starts ringing when I hit dial... am i just supposed to wait??
    Verizon is setup differently. Try #*#{Code}{Dial}
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thanks amtatar! now I know my crashes are GoodLink's fault.
    Where do I type in ##(code)#? In phone mode?

How do I enter an Alpha codes which happens to be in numeric pad (ie. ERT DFG XCV)?

I was trying to enter ##DEBUG#. In phone mode, I typed ##DEB but it was displayed as ##41# then code disapears. I was not able to enetr non numeric characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by younhwanoh
    Where do I type in ##(code)#? In phone mode?

How do I enter an Alpha codes which happens to be in numeric pad (ie. ERT DFG XCV)?

I was trying to enter ##DEBUG#. In phone mode, I typed ##DEB but it was displayed as ##41# then code disapears. I was not able to enetr non numeric characters.
    You have to enter the DEBUG and such on the dialpad, ignore the QWERTY keyboard letters

##DEBUG# = ##33284#
    Joshua Miller
    jemiller@jem.phoenix.az.us
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    Do you have the phone overlay installed to reenable call duration in the call logs?
    Sorry -- I couldn't find the info on this. What is the "phone overlay" and how do I get it?
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryOtter
    Sorry -- I couldn't find the info on this. What is the "phone overlay" and how do I get it?
    You don't want to have a phone overlay installed, some people were installing one from the 650 which was causing crashes and other problems
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Does anyone know of a way to get the MSL from the Treo 700p?
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i ran the ##hwtst# hardware test and the memory check came back with a 2 and the cpu test came back with a 0. it gave an orange check mark but i'm not sure what that means. anyone else know?
    I like the test sound too as a ringtone.

Has anyone tried
    5872 USB Logging?
    5737425 Serial Logging?

and what is the difference between 3424 (DIAG - passthrough) and 7277 (PASS - turns phone off+passthrough)

Also what is the difference between PRI and PRL?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12