Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty87
    Uh huh. In this situation, "being a jack@$$" means giving them my name, address, and SS# when asked. Because that's all I did before they started telling me I had to go into a store, instead of transferring me to Sprint Credit.
    ...you did it again! I post something obviously meant to aggravate you, and you can't have the sense of decency to get angry when you respond? Poor form, sir. Poor form.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    My credit is fine, jackass. If you don't like what I have to say, use the ignore feature, moron. If you haven't the brains to figure that out, feel free to ask.
    You still on a military schedule, bro? 5:00 a.m.! Don't you sleep!? lol. By the way, I appreciate that no matter how angry you get at the latest jackhole visiting the boards, your use of punctuation is impeccable.

Speaking of credit, my favorite is when someone writes, "Check ID" on the back of their credit card, and the cashier doesn't even look at it. That's the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    You still on a military schedule, bro? 5:00 a.m.! Don't you sleep!? lol. By the way, I appreciate that no matter how angry you get at the latest jackhole visiting the boards, your use of punctuation is impeccable.

Speaking of credit, my favorite is when someone writes, "Check ID" on the back of their credit card, and the cashier doesn't even look at it. That's the best!
    I'm up everyday day at 5am. I work nights. Come look me up at about 9am, when I'm fetal and drool-crust has begun to from on my chin.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'm up everyday day at 5am. I work nights. Come look me up at about 9am, when I'm fetal and drool-crust has begun to from on my chin.
    He's NOT lying.

Don't ask me HOW I know, just accept that I DO know.

:-& <---Why DON'T we have the Treo "puke" icon on this forum???
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou

Mine say that. They usualy don't look or ask but they always do for big purchases wich are the ones I care about anyway.
    This is the most assinine thread started by the most assinine poster I've ever seen on TC.

Look you clueless jackass, I was the victim of identity theft just a few days ago. Some a$$hole decided to clean out my checking account using my debit card number. You should be thankful Sprint asked to verify your ID, because you no doubt would be pissing all over yourself right now if someone posed as your sorry a$$ and activated a phone on your dime. I can see it now, New thread by jackass:

"Waaahhh, why didn't Sprint verify this guys info...Sprint Sucks!"

WTF dude, you live in the ANWAR or some remote location? You don't have the time to go into a store? Mom too busy to drive you??

The funniest thing about all this, is your stupid a$$ b!tching about Sprint the whole time, and yet you still sign up? Thats genius.

Sprint may suck, but it seems you swallow.
    LMAO...and still laughing, with you bratha. Idenity theft is serious
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    It is serious, but, I did have a pretty unpleasant experience with Sprint reps when trying to activate my new phone and port my number over. I had to get pretty forcefull with them to finally get to the right person...but it wasn't THAT hard.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345